Gautier00 - Plagiarism and Intellectual Theft

Author Topic: Gautier00 - Plagiarism and Intellectual Theft  (Read 34725 times)

This whole situation is ridiculous and no one seems to benefit on either side. When you sum this whole situation up someone stole something and acted creepy on a block game. stuff is stupid.
That's about how I see it

gautier is such a spineless motherforgeter if this is how he values people he doesn't want to be an exact replica of lol

what is this dr jekyll and mr hyde bullstuff

Am I the only one wondering why Cranky took a screenshot instead of voicing his concerns with the way Gautier was speaking to him through steam? I know that isn't a way you should treat your friends or people you work with but I also know some people legitimately don't know when they are going too far. If someone is "abusing" you you dont have to let yourself get bitched. None of Cranky's replies indicated he didn't want to be involved with the server which is probably how he felt. Instead they are all pretty passive no responses. He could of easily stated why he didn't want to be involved with his projects at the time or permanently, or how the way Gautier was speaking to him wasn't cool. Instead he let himself get bitched it seems ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Am I the only one wondering why Cranky took a screenshot instead of voicing his concerns with the way Gautier was speaking to him through steam? I know that isn't a way you should treat your friends or people you work with but I also know some people legitimately don't know when they are going too far. If someone is "abusing" you you dont have to let yourself get bitched. None of Cranky's replies indicated he didn't want to be involved with the server which is probably how he felt. Instead they are all pretty passive no responses. He could of easily stated why he didn't want to be involved with his projects at the time or permanently, or how the way Gautier was speaking to him wasn't cool. Instead he let himself get bitched it seems ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
Ok...?

Ok...?
Well it's just that everyone was pretty quick to hop on the "Gautier is a richard to his friends" bandwagon when the person in question didn't even bother raising his problems to Gautier directly. Instead, he pulled an elementary school move and screenshotted it like he was going to show it to his mom and have her ask him to stop bullying him. Being serious in the screenshot he doesn't once give the idea that he has a problem with the way Gautier is speaking to him.  I was just legitimately confused why if someone had such an issue with the way they were being spoken too why wouldn't they say something.

But, if you dont wan't to answer my question feel free to continue riding the bandwagon train Ok...?

Well it's just that everyone was pretty quick to hop on the "Gautier is a richard to his friends" bandwagon when the person in question didn't even bother raising his problems to Gautier.
Crankie did bring it up with him. This "quick hop" didn't start here with Crankie however. Consider the fact he's been a piece of stuff to the guy who basically taught him everything there is to know about making BL adventure game modes
nstead, he pulled an elementary school move and screenshotted it like he was going to show it to his mom and have her ask him to stop bullying him.
Or... Idk... Maybe he was gathering evidence? The day I spoke to him which this picture was created, he was pretty loving pissed off over how he was being treated and how Gautier and another Saloon member wouldn't stop being so hostile to him, despite numerous attempts to get them to stop prior.

Or... Idk... Maybe he was gathering evidence? The day I spoke to him which this picture was created, he was pretty loving pissed off over how he was being treated and how Gautier and another Saloon member wouldn't stop being so hostile to him, despite numerous attempts to get them to stop prior.
Okay well we only got one short screenshot so I don't know all the context. But if he was gathering evidence why didn't he try to disassociate himself from Gautier earlier. In the screenshot he only passively replied to Gautier about not wanting to help his server and didn't even raise issues with the way he was speaking. It sounds to me like he messaged you with a "Look at this stuff this isn't okay" Instead of doing the more normal thing and telling Gautier he was out of line. If he messaged you the same day as the screenshot it clearly upset him so why didn't he just try talking through it with Gautier first, where is that screenshot? From my POV based on the info I have from the screenshot its like if my friends were being tribal and it got to me but I didn't call them out on it whos fault is that really.

If he messaged you the same day as the screenshot it clearly upset him so why didn't he just try talking through it with Gautier first, where is that screenshot?

The day I spoke to him which this picture was created, he was pretty loving pissed off over how he was being treated and how Gautier and another Saloon member wouldn't stop being so hostile to him, despite numerous attempts to get them to stop prior.
As for that screenshot of him sorting this out with Gautier, I don't have a picture of that existing. But if you want my honest opinion, since we do have evidence of Jayce trying to come to an understanding with Gautier, it wouldn't of matter How Crankie tried to handle the situation. Gautier doesn't care. He only seems to care for those who either build in a style he likes or licks his boots and tells him how good his game modes are.

As for that screenshot of him sorting this out with Gautier, I don't have a picture of that existing. it wouldn't of matter How Crankie tried to handle the situation.
Okay agree to disagree. I don't know how he tried to sort this with Gautier propr but I'm talking strictly in the screenshot. It seems that if he and Gautier had butted heads before this about similar things why wouldn't he bring it up with him them instead of choosing to be so passive in his replies? Especially when it upset him enough to take a screenshot. If he was just as passive in trying to sort this out in conversations before the screenshot it's no wonder nothing changed. His response after being threatened to get kicked from the discord is "ok". Does this not seem like the best time to talk about the issues he had with the way his participation in the servers was being treated and the treatment of himself as well? At the point in the screenshot it seems like he doesnt want to be involved with the server in anyway anymore so why be so vague about it?

At the point in the screenshot it seems like he doesnt want to be involved with the server in anyway anymore so why be so vague about it?
I can't answer the bits before hand, I don't have any answers for them. However, this bit is accurate since by this point, he was getting sick of Gautier's attitude. He did leave the Saloon a little after this.

hah, wow i'm glad i left the saloon as soon as i was pinged for inactivity.

wat goes down in the saloon