Author Topic: Best games of All Time  (Read 9397 times)

You just contradicted yourself.
Not really.
Then why is it on the 3. place on your list? oO
I was kind of ranting but probably at least on the Next Gen consoles.
By the way, I had a chance to play SSBB. To be honest, it sucked. There's nothing special about it at all unless you like all the characters from Nintendo games thrown together in a fighting game with sh*tty controls where you can't see anything at all.
Just because you failed at a game and you died continuously, you should not hate it. The first time I played it I had absolutely no problem with the cntrols, even though I am best with a gamecube controller, I can still use all four types of control. Just practice a little bit and learn the controls or customize them to however you like.

1. Battlezone
2. Tribes 2
3. Half-life 2

Although it's not out yet, I think LittleBigPlanet will be a legend.

ET is what killed atari in 82.
the game was such a flopper

also added to my list of best. i LOVED the old strike games from nintendo and super nintendo
« Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 02:30:35 PM by Bisjac »

1. Pac-man
2. Deus Ex
2. Metalgear solid

1. Blockland
2. GTA Series
3. Mario Series

- Counterstrike: Source
- Halo Trilogy
- Two Worlds
- Guitar Hero
- Battlefield Series

ill continue on with series then

-mario series
-zelda series
-warioware series
-mario kart series

U no wat I leik
Roblox
Runescape
and Hello Kitty island adventure!

Hello Kitty Adventure Island am hard. I can't beat level 8 where I have to beat the level 100 Death Warrior wearing only a thong.

Hello Kitty Adventure Island am hard. I can't beat level 8 where I have to beat the level 100 Death Warrior wearing only a thong.

Quit playing ice creamty modded versions, they ruin the beauty of this game :'(

Oh I forgot to mention missile command.

Holy crap, I forgot.
Cave Story seriously deserves a mention.

About the whole "omg SSBB is pwn" thing, that's because it's the latest thing. Think about music for a minute; Backstreet Boys were the greatest thing around 8 years ago, but things have changed, and they're pretty much just thrown into the occasional insult.
It's the same with games. What's great now won't be considered the best in 5 years, and what was amazing 5 years ago is forgotten now.