Lord Tony and the Brickadia community - Blatant trolling and off topic spam

Author Topic: Lord Tony and the Brickadia community - Blatant trolling and off topic spam  (Read 43718 times)

I'm standing my ground
I would expect you to be more inclined to accept orders from the #BESAMAFIA. After all, once Crook notified you about the lack of a .brs file attached to your post in the #brs-gallery channel in the Brickadia Discord, you deleted it. That is- unless some Brickadia discord moderators have been eyeballing this thread.

I'm standing my ground
This is the hill you choose to die on? Pathetic.

I'm standing my ground
Going out like a man... Honestly? I respect it.

That is- unless some Brickadia discord moderators have been eyeballing this thread.
What if I told you they have been, and I witnessed them doing so in Who's Online, yet the people who admitted to using the Brickadia brand to raid and troll this forum have yet to see any kind of reprimand?

what the frick...
If you don't have anything substantial to say in my thread don't bother

People upset over my building talent

guys don't bully lord tony he is just showing his building talent guys...

People upset over my building talent
Considering you don't have the trans flag in your profile picture and none of your builds have been featured in the Brickadia Discord's #staff-picks channel, I find that hard to believe.

Considering you don't have the trans flag in your profile picture

Why would I have the transmission flag on my profile picture?

Considering you don't have the trans flag in your profile picture and none of your builds have been featured in the Brickadia Discord's #staff-picks channel, I find that hard to believe.
Forsooth, I have yet to see a single Lord Tony build in #staff-picks. Perhaps he'd have a better chance of having his builds featured there if he posted them in the Brickadia discord (.brs attached when necessary) as opposed to on the Blockland forums.

Why would I have the transmission flag on my profile picture?
Because you seem dead set to defend your love of Brickadia till the very end.

Because you seem dead set to defend your love of Brickadia till the very end.

????????

What does that have to do with transmissions?