NightHawk's Development Log - American Speedsters Released!

Poll

Should the Drifting Supra's be Right-Hand-Drive? (Steering wheel on PASSENGER side of car)

Yay! European Integration
Nay! Keep it all to one side.

Author Topic: NightHawk's Development Log - American Speedsters Released!  (Read 42884 times)

tofu delivery mobile when

It's happening

I have 5 projects/cars that I would like to release in the next "batch" of addons; some are new to the crew, some to be polished up.

Starting with my childhood-favorite supercar: The Pagani Zonda F.

Ingame name to be decided: Voltage

This is by-far the proudest I have ever been when it has come to modeling vehicles. The Zonda is such a unique project that it took me TWO. DAYS. to get this model done, and it was worth the challenge!

PLANNED FEATURES
+ Optimized interior details
+ Minimal set of CVS parts (The gray sides might be temporary?)
+ One Variant, AWD

fcking insaaaaaaaane quality vehicle

I have to say dude, that Zonda is your magnum opus, incredible work so far!

Update 1.1.0 of the Nakata Aseed Released

Featuring

Badge and Vehicle Title on the Rear

Interior Updates

And Gauges on the Dashboard!

Starting with my childhood-favorite supercar: The Pagani Zonda F.
Quite possibly one of the best-looking supercars ever made. Hell, definitely the best-looking Pagani. Looking forward to taking this one for a spin.

Let's see...minor updates to the Aseed, Reaper..
Huh? Oh Yeah!

I think I'm almost ready to go here c:

You know already about the default parts, but I really meant it with minimalist CVS parts. Four Categories: Body, Trim, Spoiler, and Mirrors

Starting off with the Roadster, noting that the Trim is colorable in red.

Then of course, you cannot forget the Cinque

Additional thanks to Filipe for suggesting additionally the following

You can mimic the C12 (Blue) and C12S (Yellow)

Then for the time being, I've included the spoiler from the R

« Last Edit: November 28, 2020, 01:43:52 PM by Night_Hawk »

I hate to say it, but progress is going to be on hold.

I’m in bed on my phone as I write this, but recently I have been developing a case of a mix of both golf and tennis elbow, and one of the major factors of pain is from sitting at the computer on the keyboard all day. I can’t push, pull, or put any weight on my left arm, and my right arm is still recovering.

However, I do want to update with what I was working on before this medical emergency. In response to some of the previous suggestions, first I was working on a Volvo V850 estate. Specifically the one from the late 90s, before they got all round and stuff. The exterior is mostly done and I started on the interior. No materials yet.

Second, radio star and I are working on a small addon pack for a Pontiac Firebird. He’s doing one for one generation, and I’m doing the generation mentioned earlier with the pop-up headlights. That project has not been started yet, but it is still considered.

Third, when the Volvo was going to be in game, I would additionally work on releasing challengers version two, or the remastered 2018 version. This would involve implementing the better light system coded by Teneksi, Cleaning up the variants, and putting CVS on the modern challenger.

Lastly, after this, they are at least two more cars to consider, one of them is the Ford F150 from the archived family cars pack project, and the other will be remained anonymous for now. I have additionally considered disbanding the idea of the family cars product, but not in the way you were thinking. Instead I want to relieve the “restrictions” of only sticking to one specific variant, and allowing other variance, such as 4 x 4 iterations or other cases.

Please keep me in your prayers.

I hate to say it, but progress is going to be on hold.

I’m in bed on my phone as I write this, but recently I have been developing a case of a mix of both golf and tennis elbow, and one of the major factors of pain is from sitting at the computer on the keyboard all day. I can’t push, pull, or put any weight on my left arm, and my right arm is still recovering.

However, I do want to update with what I was working on before this medical emergency. In response to some of the previous suggestions, first I was working on a Volvo V850 estate. Specifically the one from the late 90s, before they got all round and stuff. The exterior is mostly done and I started on the interior. No materials yet.

Second, radio star and I are working on a small addon pack for a Pontiac Firebird. He’s doing one for one generation, and I’m doing the generation mentioned earlier with the pop-up headlights. That project has not been started yet, but it is still considered.

Third, when the Volvo was going to be in game, I would additionally work on releasing challengers version two, or the remastered 2018 version. This would involve implementing the better light system coded by Teneksi, Cleaning up the variants, and putting CVS on the modern challenger.

Lastly, after this, they are at least two more cars to consider, one of them is the Ford F150 from the archived family cars pack project, and the other will be remained anonymous for now. I have additionally considered disbanding the idea of the family cars product, but not in the way you were thinking. Instead I want to relieve the “restrictions” of only sticking to one specific variant, and allowing other variance, such as 4 x 4 iterations or other cases.

Please keep me in your prayers.
forget

Don't worry man, your health and well being is always the top priority over anything else, get well soon.