Anyone just remember an old name and wondered what happened to them?

Author Topic: Anyone just remember an old name and wondered what happened to them?  (Read 85011 times)

It's been so long so I can't fully remember everyone's names. I'm pretty sure I had a squad? I remember Nano, Minority, and I think a guy named Slicksilver. Mmm.. Cat123, and.. Darkknight, mmm.. Hanna.

I wish I could remember more, but there was a lot of them. I had to stop playing because I couldn't afford to get myself a computer after my old macbook broke down. Began to live my life, then got caught up with so much stuff.

I eventually got one, but Blockland had already died. It's good to see activity in the forums at least.

I recall few old school names now, coming to think of it. They were the first set of players hosting servers I joined with some neat builds.

Back in V15 or so there was one guy named Joks, then a little later I met Derrioth in one of his city builds, and then DrunkVampire.

why is your flak cannon modeled on a self-loading design but fires like an 88 anti-air/anti-tank gun
im not a weapons guy so i kinda just cobble stuff together from various ref pics. thought of it like a self loading design that doesnt fire super fast (iirc about 1 shot per second or so)

gotta admit i haven't actually tried it out sorry conan.

i'm sure nobody's wondered where i went, but i was known as Darwin for some time, my bl_id is 21549, played a lot back in the day

i got wind of this thread after looking through my steam library and realizing blockland is a thing and just went through the forums
i don't even wanna look through my post history, i know it's all awful, i was a very stupid kid and i'm sorry for subjecting this community to my immaturity

looking through these names really brings me back to the good days when this game was in its prime

i don't even wanna look through my post history, i know it's all awful, i was a very stupid kid and i'm sorry for subjecting this community to my immaturity
Welcome to the forums, I think most of us have been there.

I think I remember playing with a Darwin at some point. But I remember there was some string of numbers at the end or something. I dont quite remember for sure.

Either way, hello!

Sumz
barnabas
entrepreneur in
skele
bones
ronin
mld
kinex
lalam

All my scattered space and ussr friends as well, too many to remember.

So many people so many memories. Names keep popping back into my head, names I haven't thought about in years. Hope you guys are doing well.

It's been so long so I can't fully remember everyone's names. I'm pretty sure I had a squad? I remember Nano, Minority, and I think a guy named Slicksilver. Mmm.. Cat123, and.. Darkknight, mmm.. Hanna.

I wish I could remember more, but there was a lot of them. I had to stop playing because I couldn't afford to get myself a computer after my old macbook broke down. Began to live my life, then got caught up with so much stuff.

I eventually got one, but Blockland had already died. It's good to see activity in the forums at least.
Uh, whoa. Holy stuff. I think I remember you, but you definitely won't remember me. I know for sure I remember Darkknight and some of those names you listed are familiar. Was kinda hoping I'd bump into him and see if the dude's even alive, but I never did. I lost contact with him after the charging port on my laptop broke. I didn't get another PC for a couple years. One of my last memories from that time was with me meeting someone called "Light" who had a connection to him, but I never saw them again either. Until now, I guess. Hello!

I went by a different name at the time (Flame) and was a cringy-ass kid, so I highly doubt you'll even know who I am. But for what it's worth, I'm pretty sure I recognize you!

I always wondered what happened to him. He was the reason I got so involved in the community as a kid and I'm still floating around on the fringes to this day as a result.

i tracked the contributors for cityrpg as part of a project in 2015, and these are the names i added to the credits

Jookia
PeoplesMod
Iban
Jasy
Port
Cromedome
Moppy
Vaux
General
Tophius
Jasa
Xenos109
Bushido
Mr. Doom

still alive! if anyone remembers me from the v8- v20 or even v0002 era feel free to PM me for steam.
over the years tried to find most everyone I could think of from usernames.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2021, 08:43:03 PM by Flying Ace »

i tracked the contributors for cityrpg as part of a project in 2015, and these are the names i added to the credits
iban/null/joshua moon is the admin of kiwifarms.
port is a developer for brickadia.
bushido does ??? game dev ??? now ?

no clue where the others are

dani / hansolo. Used to frequent sparky2009's building servers.

Hey Light!! Not sure if you remember me but I always had fun grapple knifing with you on the same server back in the days of Count’s and Cat123’s knifing servers. Fun times! Good to see you are doing well.

Yo! what's going on?? yeah I didn't make much of a lasting impression when I played, too many hiatuses :p. aren't you the guy who made that awesome ski park on Kitchen? oh and I've got this picture from way back

shout out to reformist, he built some awesome stuff.
Indeed, twas me :D

Reformist was a homie for sure.