Politics Thread 2? Who are you voting for in November? (USA Only)

Poll

Who are you voting for in 2020?

Annoying Orange
23 (28%)
Joe Biden (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)
22 (26.8%)
Vermin Supreme
10 (12.2%)
Bernie, he can still win guys.
11 (13.4%)
The Meteor.
16 (19.5%)

Total Members Voted: 82

Author Topic: Politics Thread 2? Who are you voting for in November? (USA Only)  (Read 16397 times)

do you think master matthew has gotten laid
if you mean he laid a fat log in his pampers then yes he's been laid

Annoying Orange 2020 all the way baby!

if you mean he laid a fat log in his pampers then yes he's been laid

and what else is shaped like a log? Thats right it's Pipe

Remember you heard it here first folks MMs been laying pipe in diapers

and what else is shaped like a log? Thats right it's Pipe

Remember you heard it here first folks MMs been laying pipe in diapers

I think your mistaking pipe for cable.

We need laws protecting free speech in companies, similar to civil rights laws.

"Muh private company" libertardians gonna argue against this.

I think the bigger problem is that you fat loving handicaps give all these big tech companies these massive amount of subsidies every year and then wonder why there are still monopolies around with no competition.
https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/07/03/google-tesla-apple-facebook-rake-in-massive-subsidies-report/

“wait hold on did you just say Bernie is bad??!?!?!  You must be a handicap or tribal🤣😂🤣😂🤣XD!!! My ideology is way better than yours 😌. It’s not just that we did disagree on how a country should be ran. Nope you’re just an Idiot? Me an idiot? Lol that’s funny you cuckservative. You probably like boomer memes 🤣😂🤣. Bernie is the best candidate ever and he’s never wrong. Bernie has an IQ above 200 and Annoying Orange is ORANGE HAHHAHAAHA and Biden is senile 😂🤣😂🤣😂 LMAO LOL. Hey mods can we get this guy banned for not sucking Bernie’s richard. HA HA bye sweety

thank you tom very funny

“wait hold on did you just say Bernie is bad??!?!?!  You must be a handicap or tribal🤣😂🤣😂🤣XD!!! My ideology is way better than yours 😌. It’s not just that we did disagree on how a country should be ran. Nope you’re just an Idiot? Me an idiot? Lol that’s funny you cuckservative. You probably like boomer memes 🤣😂🤣. Bernie is the best candidate ever and he’s never wrong. Bernie has an IQ above 200 and Annoying Orange is ORANGE HAHHAHAAHA and Biden is senile 😂🤣😂🤣😂 LMAO LOL. Hey mods can we get this guy banned for not sucking Bernie’s richard. HA HA bye sweety
who are you

Biden, I just want Annoying Orange out.