Author Topic: controversial statement s  (Read 32261 times)

NO in kirby i cant jump to the last level. That's a progression barrier and its a bad game
lmaoo this reminds me of when tony thought fallout was a bad game because you couldn't kill children

i mean yah terraria sucks, it's 2 hours of cave grinding until you get to the actual boss fight with fun content and it has a suprisingly low replayability factor for a sandbox game

but, that doesn't make minecraft better (well, new mc, old mc under notch was ebic) again, the only thing distinguishing the 2 is that in terraria, you had a pretty linear game (fight the bone guy, the fleshy wall, the 3 metal dudes that are similar to earlier bosses, then plant guy, rock guy, then cthulu 2.0 guy) whereas in minecraft you can do whatever, whenever, and basically build to your creative heart's content. it'd take like 6 hours to get the stuff needed for end game and then the game oushed you just barely enough to give you ideas without becoming anywhere near linear, and every element of the game is as simple as possible; you just had tools, weapons, blocks, redstone, and mobs and they were varied enough to offer creativity while being as simple as possible. microsoft, unlike notch, is adding new concepts left and right, making the game increasingly complex while linearizing the game and dampening creativity with unnecessary grind

i mean yah terraria sucks, it's 2 hours of cave grinding until you get to the actual boss fight with fun content and it has a suprisingly low replayability factor for a sandbox game
i wanna smack a bitch

controversial opinion: pokemon uranium isn't a good game

As in-depth the differences between Terraria and Minecraft is I just straight can't get into a loving cave exploration SIDE SCROLLER bro that stuff is ass

"yes i binge watch two-hour long video game video essays on youtube, how could you tell?"

"yes i binge watch two-hour long video game video essays on youtube, how could you tell?"
nah forget those videos i be buyin books on game design

As in-depth the differences between Terraria and Minecraft is I just straight can't get into a loving cave exploration SIDE SCROLLER bro that stuff is ass
yeah castleminer z is where its at but you brothers said no now look at ya fat back broke neck ass bitches

yeah castleminer z is where its at but you brothers said no now look at ya fat back broke neck ass bitches
this but unironically

Say something

Say something

fortresscraft is still better than brothercraft(stuffcraft, beecraft (gaymode),gaybee mod ), its a fact and anyone who disagrees hasn't gotten their true brain implants

jbmod is superior to every game in existence

just face it i am loving god and everything i say and do is in the right and i can not commit wrongness =

SS(BANNED) JBMOD
S+ BSmod
S Fortress craft castle miner z
A+++ brothercraft stuffcraft gaymode
A++ Corneroids secret indev 2020 branch
A+ Corneroids
A Minecraft (Vanilla)
B Minecraft (Modded)
C Toad
D Brickadia
E Terraria
F Terraria (year of our lord 2020)

SS(BANNED) JBMOD
S+ BSmod
S Fortress craft castle miner z
A+++ brothercraft stuffcraft gaymode
A++ Corneroids secret indev 2020 branch
A+ Corneroids
A Minecraft (Vanilla)
B Minecraft (Modded)
C Toad
D Brickadia
E Terraria
F Terraria (year of our lord 2020)

see thats exactly what im talking abhout my brother all these dwarf fortress head ass brothers talm bout "cko" n stuff im out like the forgetj just stop you cant speak peasent.

forget wrong with earth nowadays all you brothers need to take notes from crook (cuck) over here and be woke not broke put your money up not your funny up