controversial statement s

Author Topic: controversial statement s  (Read 32547 times)

La La La Cant Read La La La
« Last Edit: July 14, 2020, 12:09:09 AM by Biqus »

Why Are You Getting So Angry About Tmodloader
why is unova getting so angry about starbound

tfw you realize if a game can't handle one semibig mod it doesn't have good mod support

why is unova getting so angry about starbound

tfw you realize if a game can't handle one semibig mod it doesn't have good mod support
ur dum

haha i responded to cHeEsEpIzZa2 am i loving cool yet hahahaHAhaha i better keep egging him on for the next 30 more pages hahaaha

both games equally suck

any game that doesn't ship with mod support isn't worth modding. modloaders that aren't part of the source code are guaranteed to break on every patch and update
« Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 11:17:34 PM by PhantOS »

any game that doesn't ship with mod support isn't worth modding. modloaders that aren't part of the source code are guaranteed to break on every patch and update
Agreed. I understand the need to mod some games without modloaders to make them compatible with modern hardware, but at this point, if the developer doesn't support mods, you shouldn't bother, since the developer clearly doesn't care about modders. You know, those people who add cool content to games for the price of free.

this is why terraria sucks. devs made a stuff game that completely runs out of content after 2 playthroughs but also made using mods pretty hard and likely to break. starbound isn't exactly great, but it's way more replayable than terraria and has good mod support

Garry's Mod is literally a game based around the idea of mods, and mods still break after every update.

I cannot get past Terraria's art style which is why I prefer Starbound, but I cannot get past Starbound's vanilla gameplay. Much better and more tolerable with the Sandbox mod.

But then again I struggle to find the motivation to do anything in sandbox games uwu

starbound modding is horrendous. i used to make mods for it when it first came out and its a real pain in the ass to debug anything. never even bothered updating them

https://community.playstarbound.com/resources/meem-cardboard-furniture-piece.692/
2013 me was still funny in his own way
« Last Edit: July 14, 2020, 11:54:50 AM by PhantOS »

Android is objectively better than apple

Android is objectively better than apple
b-b-b-but m-my animojis!!!