Author Topic: geese thread  (Read 98438 times)

schadenfreude aside geese cant be richards because they dont have richards, the correct term for a goose's reproductive organ is a "vent" and it does not resemble a richard in any way.
They do not have any richardish behavior. They are very straightforward with their opinions and there is no confusion or bias in their actions other than that they are geese.

schadenfreude can be caused by many many factors including environment, time and past events of the day.

They are not richards, schadenfreude comes and goes
Why do you dislike geese?
because they're mean. i step within 5 feet of them and they loving bite me and hit me with their wooden bat forgetin wings. i feel pleasure when i eat roasted goose because im taking revenge.

Have you considered: you had it coming?

i step within 5 feet of them and they loving bite me and hit me

They are very straightforward with their opinions

Have you considered: you had it coming?
have you considered: I'm going to hit you with a baseball bat

BASEBALLBAT>>>>>>>> EUROPEAN DETECTED
what, how does that make me european im from loving new orleans

because you dont like geese therefore you have a stinky european opinion

because you dont like geese therefore you have a stinky european opinion
ducks are better forget you

ducks are better forget you
Ducks arent better and also how can you be american without a firearm. New oreleans must be wack.

Ducks arent better and also how can you be american without a firearm. New oreleans must be wack.
uhhhh what does this even mean

ducks are just bitch versions of geese. There is less bird there to pet and hug. Geese honks are amazing

uhhhh what does this even mean
You hit someone with a baseball bat where I live and you will most likely get shot.
Gun>baseball bat.
Thought most of America was like this.

Anyway yeah ducks are really overrated when you have that nene geese.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2021, 01:12:58 PM by soldier101@ »