things you regret doing on blockland

Author Topic: things you regret doing on blockland  (Read 20552 times)

I kept on crashing Badspot's block party like 10 years ago. He eventually sent me a threatening message that if I didn't tell him how I was doing it that he would revoke my key.
I told him how I did it and it was immediately patched with an update the next day. And he held up his end of the promise and didn't take away my auth key.

i also kind of regret being a prick back in 2016 under the name Mr. Wiskers
holy shoot i remember that name
recognize Mr. Noobalot? that idiot was me back then :cookieMonster:

choosing this name
Same. I still get people asking me if I made the slides and/or the zombie thing

Same. I still get people asking me if I made the slides and/or the zombie thing
did you make the slides and the zombie thing

Not backing up saves and screenshots until around 2016, a couple years after I started playing.

Not saving other people's amazing builds when I went on their servers.

not hosting that ocaro island server i put like 600+ hours into making bc of my pusillanimous individualass shilling myself to BL's community

Literally just losing all of my old saves through not backing them up properly, accidentally deleting them, etc. etc.

Way too much to name, though a vast majority of my mistakes have been forum posts.

I'm jealous of kids growing up with Discord. Any dumb mistakes they make now will likely die with their temporary servers. Every mistake I made here is likely to be recorded forever.

choosing this name
Oh yeah that too, but I think it'll work out in my favor if people try searching for dirt on me. This username is both a gift and a curse.

ready?

>trying to reboot blockoworld post 2014. too low of playercounts to do it.
>same with blockchella
>hanging out with known trolls*
>being mentioned in icygamma's autobiography 7 times.
>only doing blockoworld and some new years eve parties with ievent (we did a mod or two but that was it)
>ievent being the only real thing i did with blockland
>didn't back up most of my saves

on the *: yes. one of my first blockland friends was plaz. i got into stuff with him but we ended up being bros...but still i did somehow have contact with cantoxe and some others. it was weird but i'm just fair to most then, i still am somewhat.
hell, just search the truce thread about him and the 2 others that had their keys revoked, i'll pop right up.

same with the icygamma thing, i was really good with outreach with ievent and project. i'd try to get on all the blockland media on youtube to promote blockoworld and stuff, and that lead me to icygamma alot. hell, when he wrote the bio, i noticed in the server log he was popping on at around 3AM randomly and i'm like wtf random icy, and started talking to him again. was just flattered to be mentioned but lol, oops.

but really other than that, blockland is still one HELL of a ride.

using the forums when i was younger, or involving myself in any kind of drama in a videogame. such a waste of energy

I'm jealous of kids growing up with Discord. Any dumb mistakes they make now will likely die with their temporary servers. Every mistake I made here is likely to be recorded forever.
theres many servers that arent temporary and have logs dating back to 5 years ago already. though if you are able to join the server on the same account again, you can put in the effort to go back in the logs and delete old posts at least
this is assuming discord doesnt just start deleting old logs randomly one day

this is assuming discord doesnt just start deleting old logs randomly one day
knowing discord that probably has a much higher probability than it should