things you regret doing on blockland

Author Topic: things you regret doing on blockland  (Read 20547 times)

somehow changing my name three different times with the account recovery tool now being stuck with this name

could be worse, believe me

Moving on from the community, forgetting about all my friendships I made, not backing up any of my game installs, and losing hundreds of memories with you insane forgeters from my childhood. Y'all really helped raise me into a more curious and tech-savvy kid.

Also every forum post up until now. It's nice to be back after so long.

damn lol

well, welcome back to whats left

Maybe like 8 years ago I was asking these kids some questions because I was curious what they were doing or something. It was just the two of them and me. And they just straight blew me off. Didn't even so much as turn their blocko character to look at me when I landed nearby or was even in the area. They weren't even RP'ing or anything. So I got petty and salty. And me being the little stuff I was, I relay-spam-spawned frag grenades, the ones that spawn all those little projectiles to do damage. And so they all compounded and crashed the server.

Maybe like 8 years ago I was asking these kids some questions because I was curious what they were doing or something. It was just the two of them and me. And they just straight blew me off. Didn't even so much as turn their blocko character to look at me when I landed nearby or was even in the area. They weren't even RP'ing or anything. So I got petty and salty. And me being the little stuff I was, I relay-spam-spawned frag grenades, the ones that spawn all those little projectiles to do damage. And so they all compounded and crashed the server.

one time I was building on this freebuild and the host was recreating the fnaf map (this was in like 2015 when every child on blockland was trying to do the exact same stuff) and for no reason he just destroyed my build, so I put green 1x1 plates around his build (to blend with the ground) and rigged them to gore explode. as I was making the kill switch inside one of my friends builds, the host cleared ALL of the bricks, so my plan was foiled. or so I thought. he reloaded the bricks WITH the spam trap I'd created. meaning he had saved the build with the spam trap. so I finally set it off and seeing his reaction when he'd reload the bricks 10 times only for the spam trap to keep going off was priceless. he ended up having to remake the build because he was too stupid to realize where the bricks were.

also no I don't regret this, it was funny af

one time I was building on this freebuild and the host was recreating the fnaf map (this was in like 2015 when every child on blockland was trying to do the exact same stuff) and for no reason he just destroyed my build, so I put green 1x1 plates around his build (to blend with the ground) and rigged them to gore explode. as I was making the kill switch inside one of my friends builds, the host cleared ALL of the bricks, so my plan was foiled. or so I thought. he reloaded the bricks WITH the spam trap I'd created. meaning he had saved the build with the spam trap. so I finally set it off and seeing his reaction when he'd reload the bricks 10 times only for the spam trap to keep going off was priceless. he ended up having to remake the build because he was too stupid to realize where the bricks were.

also no I don't regret this, it was funny af

pictured

and for no reason he just destroyed my build, so I put green 1x1 plates around his build (to blend with the ground)
with this in mind he got what was coming to him

Back in ~2009 I realized if you put two 1x1's side by side, and set them to spawn a new pong projectile when hit with a projectile. It would double the amount of projectiles with every pass and was the equivalent of an atomic bomb. It used all default events and worked on any server that allowed you to build and use a wrench. I had crashed Badspot's Block Party server several times forcing him to reboot and he eventually caught on to me and threatened to revoke me if I didn't fess up. So I told him how I did it and the next day, there was a projectile limit of 100 set by default on all servers.

I guess in the end it was a good thing because it made this type of exploit impossible. Unless of course the server host changed the projectile limit themselves.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2021, 11:36:27 AM by Sentry »

i regret genuinely playing family rp loving years back

i regret genuinely playing family rp loving years back
I don't I miss that stuff. just wish I was a prepubescent back in 2010 again so I could appreciate it again