Joe Biden Megathread - NO MALARKEY.

Author Topic: Joe Biden Megathread - NO MALARKEY.  (Read 12229 times)

Why would you ever let transmissions have access to military equipment, they'd just 41% themselves.

im only going to vote for Annoying Orange if he wears nothing but a speedo during debates

im only going to vote for Annoying Orange if he wears nothing but a speedo during debates
They already announced biden wont be debating. I wonder why...

🤔🤔🤔🤔

They already announced biden wont be debating. I wonder why...

🤔🤔🤔🤔
listen here jack

has anyone tried texting PAMPERS to 30330 yet
im not forgetin doin that

They would be required to cover all medical expenses. Argue in favor of getting that changed, but otherwise this was the quickest way to avoid that issue.

National Health Care should be for bare minimum necessity. Transgender surgeries are a luxury.

This is wikipedia. not a valid source.

"They let you do anything, grab em by the pusillanimous individual"
10/10. What a policy of destruction and hatred. Undeniable proof that DRUUUMPFFFFF is HITLARE

ffs. This has been done over a million times.

Saying they let you "Grab em by the pusillanimous individual" is hardly game changer. Especially when this was pulled out like an old tweet from 15 years ago trying to #CancelDRUMPF.

Call me up when Annoying Orange says "If you don't vote for me, then you ain't black."
cue matthew arguing semantics about how none of these count because they're good actually or libs are just too sensitive. or maybe he feels adventurous and just straight up denies that these things happened or something

Just saying i loving called it.

Just saying i loving called it.

Wikipedia is not a valid source, and talking up your pusillanimous individual grabbing skills means nothing when your opponent is talking about revoking voter's skin color privileges over wrong think.

Related:

Joe Biden has this in the bag lol

Joe Biden has this in the bag lol
Sure he does
Democrat cities are only in flames and denying police requests for national guard until their polls start dropping

Democrats are the fakest barbie dolls to ever cosplay as people in touch with reality.

dropping like dookie cookies in matthew's pampie valley

Biden merch just hit

no lie I’d rock that