U.S.A. Politics Thread

Poll

I have posted a possibility for the election outcome in 6 variations. Choose your preferred below.

A. https://i.imgur.com/F6TVPLY.png
8 (34.8%)
B. https://i.imgur.com/uuRmNcE.png
3 (13%)
C. https://i.imgur.com/JK2OSsA.png
1 (4.3%)
D. https://i.imgur.com/sl6MVas.png
2 (8.7%)
E. https://i.imgur.com/K1GHlD3.png
2 (8.7%)
F. https://i.imgur.com/br3Sp06.png
7 (30.4%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: U.S.A. Politics Thread  (Read 265161 times)

Yeah go join a "militia" if you want guns! (Let's ignore that militias are actively targeted by government agencies and dismantled)
Yeah go join one of them "militias" (You know the ones that have been targeted by the media constantly and used to dismantle gun rights)
>joins militia
>every other member of the militia is an fbi agent goading you into trying to kill the president

>joins militia
>every other member of the militia is an fbi agent goading you into trying to kill the president

>They don't know you're also a fed

>They don't know you're also a fed
as if the feds would investigate their own

wildlife does not care if youre pro guns or not
This is the argument here? Really? You're significantly more likely to get shot then you are to die from wildlife.

2 of the highest proud boys leaders were fbi informants who testified for jan 6 lol

This is the argument here? Really? You're significantly more likely to get shot then you are to die from wildlife.
Uh, yes? The first post you responded to immediately established he was talking about rural areas, where there are issues unique to those areas like bears, boars, coyotes, mountain lions, and dogstuff emergency response. Did you just pick the first post you saw?

How often do you deal drugs in Chicago? If the answer is "Never", I would be more worried about the wildlife.

Uh, yes? The first post you responded to immediately established he was talking about rural areas, where there are issues unique to those areas like bears, boars, coyotes, mountain lions, and dogstuff emergency response. Did you just pick the first post you saw?

How often do you deal drugs in Chicago? If the answer is "Never", I would be more worried about the wildlife.
Literally lived in the middle of bumforget nowhere for 17 years of my life in an area known for having wolves, bears, and the occasional mountain lion. I had never seen any of those but they were there. I had also never met anyone who had seen one for more than a brief passing. If you get killed by wildlife it's either darwinism for getting way too close or it's divine intervention because wildlife kind of hates being near people.

Ok and I lived in zone 6 for like 20 and never saw anyone get shot. That's just being a gamer. Not everyone's experience is universal, but if you've never left Kansas your chances of getting killed by a shark is still 0.

Also if you lived in bear country for 17 years you'd think you'd realize that wildlife creates more issues than danger to personal safety

Ok and I lived in zone 6 for like 20 and never saw anyone get shot. That's just being a gamer. Not everyone's experience is universal, but if you've never left Kansas your chances of getting killed by a shark is still 0.

Also if you lived in bear country for 17 years you'd think you'd realize that wildlife creates more issues than danger to personal safety
okay but like, the amount of deaths from guns absolutely dwarves the amount from wildlife. Y'all so scared about getting merced by a squirrel you'd rather have guns so more Uvaldes can happen.

Like this is such a non-issue that it took some digging to even find a study saying that the wildlife deaths was ~1,500, compared to over 45k from guns
« Last Edit: July 17, 2022, 09:33:29 PM by MoltenKitten »

okay but like, the amount of deaths from guns absolutely dwarves the amount from wildlife.

Okay but like there's still 0 shark related deaths in Kansas. To put that in terms you will understand: the vast majority of Americans will never experience gun violence, and most of the real-estate in America is territory where gun ownership is categorically a good thing, no matter how many people get shot in Chicago every single day. It's not my fault you didn't even read the post where you decided to drop your handicapped surface-level twitter argument.

Okay but like there's still 0 shark related deaths in Kansas. To put that in terms you will understand: the vast majority of Americans will never experience gun violence, and most of the real-estate in America is territory where gun ownership is categorically a good thing, no matter how many people get shot in Chicago every single day. It's not my fault you didn't even read the post where you decided to drop your handicapped surface-level twitter argument.
Okay but like, how about nobody experiences this easily preventable thing? 6x the death rate of other developed countries kind of makes us look... undeveloped. Wanting to RP as a soldier isn't a valid reason to own a gun.

Also I guess I'm in the minority here because I know someone who blew their brains out with a shotgun they should not have been able to get access to but the law allowed them to. I also know someone else who was able to get a gun and I think most people would agree with me that someone with schizophrenia probably shouldn't be allowed to do that.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2022, 05:50:48 AM by MoltenKitten »

Yes the handful of blue cities that contain all of the gun violence in the country make us look like complete stuff, well said. Fortunately the rest of us can enjoy things like less rape than “developed” nations like Australia as a direct consequence of gun ownership.

Yes the handful of blue cities that contain all of the gun violence in the country make us look like complete stuff, well said. Fortunately the rest of us can enjoy things like less rape than “developed” nations like Australia as a direct consequence of gun ownership.
Hey buddy boy you might want to look up the cities with the highest gun death rate, most of them are in deep red states or border one. I swear to god if you try to pull up Chicago to counter me I will actually explode.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2022, 08:08:07 AM by MoltenKitten »

Oh lmao they loving border one, gotcha. I forgot that Feds -> State are the only levels of government in America