Author Topic: [NEWS] EVAR OWNS CHILD research TWITTER, DEFENDED BY BRICKADIA DEVS  (Read 66403 times)

that part is most definitely false. there are of course a lot of details i could share but I have no desire to air dirty laundry on a block game forum.

Enhance image.

this is false. I'm not sure what he gains from lying about this but it's unequivocally false. again I have a lot of details I could share but I'm not going to air dirty laundry on a block game forum.

child enthusiasm defense is on the rise.

this is false. I'm not sure what he gains from lying about this but it's unequivocally false. again I have a lot of details I could share but I'm not going to air dirty laundry on a block game forum.
Either you start airing and spill the details or start packing cause this whole situation ain't looking good for you

Attention Arekan and Navaro, I will clear your name of the child enthusiasm allegations under the pretense that you will create pro-bono sound effects for Rallypack. This is my final offer.

"I want children to stop being raped"
Brickheads: But what about my lego game

loving the conviction of making a detailed thread about several brickadia devs being child enthusiasts then, knowledgeable of the weight, accusing other users of being child enthusiasts without comparable evidence. christ lol just stop while you're ahead

-snip-
"I want children to stop being raped"
Brickheads: But what about my lego game
It's funny because he's just like every journalist out there; only taking a snippet of stuff out of context because, you know, that's all the brickadia discord is talking about atm. "Where's my brick game."
Kudos man.

Either you start airing and spill the details or start packing cause this whole situation ain't looking good for you
I'm not sure how you think the situation doesn't look good for me because 1. no evidence was presented and 2. no such evidence exists because it didn't happen. Of course I can't speak for evar but I can definitely speak for myself.

Even if they went ahead and "aired the dirty laundry" for me, there would still be no evidence, because again, it didn't happen.

It's funny because he's just like every journalist out there; only taking a snippet of stuff out of context because, you know, that's all the brickadia discord is talking about atm. "Where's my brick game."
Kudos man.

ah ah ah dont try to play smart you used a semicolon wrong

Kudos man.
you're intentionally making it hard to communicate feelings about what's being talked about and to gain knowledge on things freely when most people are unable to communicate on your intentionally centralized form of communication. if you want to disprove it, all i have to go off of is your own cherrypicked portion of the chat. if your version is somehow less cherrypicked, please recant everything that has happened to those of us who don't have the time to shuffle through your petty discord squabbles in light of one of the dev team members drawing shotacon.

ah ah ah dont try to play smart you used a semicolon wrong
But I'm smart, my mum said so!

But to actually contribute to discussion, this whole thing is just horrible. And it does actually sadden me that's two (with a possibility of a third) found to be doing this. What's up with the folks of today, eh?

you're intentionally making it hard to communicate feelings about what's being talked about and to gain knowledge on things freely when most people are unable to communicate on your intentionally centralized form of communication. if you want to disprove it, all i have to go off of is your own cherrypicked portion of the chat. if your version is somehow less cherrypicked, please recant everything that has happened to those of us who don't have the time to shuffle through your petty discord squabbles in light of one of the dev team members drawing shotacon.
Gonna be honest, I'm not really smart enough to completely understand what all you've just said but for what I did understand, apologies.

all this thread is telling me is that im probably leaving the brickadia discord immediately and probably should have stopped associating with this place a long time ago

This is absolutely disgusting. I've been developing this game for way too long, there is absolutely no way forward like this. I do not defend this, and I NEVER will defend this.
then remove the bad guys :D