[NEWS] EVAR OWNS CHILD research TWITTER, DEFENDED BY BRICKADIA DEVS

Author Topic: [NEWS] EVAR OWNS CHILD research TWITTER, DEFENDED BY BRICKADIA DEVS  (Read 63764 times)

Good thing I'm all 5
Going for the high score I see. A noble pursuit

anyone who uses discord still is either: a creep, furry, mentally unstable in some capacity, or underaged.
skype sucks, teamspeak is old and crusty, and steam makes you pay for emotes. wtf else are you supposed to use??

anyone who uses discord still is either: a creep, furry, mentally unstable in some capacity, or underaged. seriously kids should not be using it and if mods don't ban them on sight, that alone is a massive red flag to me. normally i'm all for learning the hard way how to act on the internet, but in private chatrooms they can easily be groomed instead which is way worse than being called a slur.
guess i dont use discord. and that my preteen sister is literally all of these.

Going for the high score I see. A noble pursuit
Woah hey you're still alive

The root of all sin on the internet is parents who don't monitor their kids' internet usage.

At the end of the day people have become complacent with offloading the duty to websites and webmasters, as if anyone has the time to watch over a flock of handicapped little apes who don't know any better.

Just watch your loving kids. If there's a child, there's a parent. And if there's a child being taken advantage of on Discord, there's a parent not doing their loving job.

skype sucks, teamspeak is old and crusty, and steam makes you pay for emotes. wtf else are you supposed to use??
ventrilo

anyone who uses discord still is either: a creep, furry, mentally unstable in some capacity, or underaged. seriously kids should not be using it and if mods don't ban them on sight, that alone is a massive red flag to me. normally i'm all for learning the hard way how to act on the internet, but in private chatrooms they can easily be groomed instead which is way worse than being called a slur.

Use IRC (Internet Relay Chat) though it's a bitch to set up from what I heard.

talk to people irl

or use discord and dont be a dumbass and watch out for dumbass stuff like a normal person

that can be taken out of context but thats directed towards people who are grown and should know better, not the younger victims. they should stay off discord or be responsibly and healthily monitored

gee whiz this thread is really something folks

talk to people irl
talk to people irl
why dont u go talk to some hoes instead of dictatin how ppl should communicate

talk to people irl
Oh damn, yeah brb gonna drive 250+ miles to go talk to my friends because discord is for creepchildjannytransmissiongr oomerzoomers.

I just want kids to stop getting groomed, if you're over 18 then do whatever the hell you want, but atleast make an effort to keep little billy or susy out of the cesspool.

Maybe I was little harsh but you can't deny that discord is sus as forget.