Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 598673 times)

Banned from Lightiningace's only a couple seconds, with the messege
NOOBOFFORUMZ

Tri

The nub "{Tagy}" banned be for pwning him.  Message = "Nub"

I was in a server hosted by coolman or something like that. Indiana Jones and some other guy was admin and coolman was afk. I think the 1st guys name was shadow86 and he got banned for just shooing around (Reason: Noob) Then after a few min I got banned as well for the reason: Your weird I don't like you.

Childs Galore

Okay, this must be the stupidest ban i've ever seen. I went on a server called Jacobs Server. It lost connection but appeared again. After some seconds i was banned from it for the reason: ''Adult Language''. Children never cease to amaze me.

One guy said it was a Drivers ED Server and he wanted me to do the drivers ed but I didn't want to because no one listens to the title like he thought they would, and he banned me.

I also went into a server, asked a question and was gone.

My friend was banned from a dedicated server (MotE) for his name being MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOO

Reason: 'Spam and offensive to cows' or something like that.

BTW, anyone know Helping Hands ID? I need it so i can ban him from all my servers (the jerk constantly uses the cash mod glitch to bug my servers).

'Bad Word'

Well, I go into this server, Jacob's MINING RPG, and try it out. There is this guy, named DREDMAN, and I start talking to him.

NickTheSushi: How new are ya?
DREDMAN: I t'don kno wrealyy
NickTheSushi: Are you stupid? No one can panda a sentence up that bad
DREDMAN: whaa  t!
NickTheSushi: Even though your a new person, I'm not soft on the moronic. If you could learn to speak in sentences, your intelligence might not be compared to a pile of dog crap.

And I was banned for that last word. No freaking joke. The host was 'Jacob 123456789', had to be some 6-7 year old. and I was banned for the reason that is the title of this story.

My friend was banned from a dedicated server (MotE) for his name being MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOO

BTW, anyone know Helping Hands ID? I need it so i can ban him from all my servers (the jerk constantly uses the cash mod glitch to bug my servers).
I'd ban him too, for having a handicapped name

I'd ban him too, for having a handicapped name
Whoever banned him for 'offensive to cows' is a total dumbstuff. Tails says moo, and everytime he does, 20 cows are born in 7 countries :D Btw, I'd ban him too.

It's how the noobs get back at us for our resonable bans.  They can't find a real reason to ban so they act like bigger noobs on their servers.

I got banned from shady guy's server for stealing the admin's cash.
(you can /givecash namehere -3498327498327489739843 to steal cash)

A long time ago I was on a Ninja Challenge server hosted by "block dude".

Please note that was NOT me D:

I banned that guy. And he got the ban message wrong. I banned him for being a shame on cows.

Not exactly completely the same thing, because I was more an involved bystander.

Like... a week ago? on Korv-Gubbe's server, one of the other admins by the name of ScorpionFire (at the time) was de-admined for being a richard. He then proceeded to continue being a richard, much to my enjoyment, even to the point of threatening that his clan would hunt both myself and Korv down IRL and kill us.

Oh dear, it looks like he forgot his MotE and USSR tags that declare him as being able to say he made those things!

Just 'cause my ID is 4332. He's just jealous :<

O_o

Because being younger than we assume is a great way to say "I'm not as dumb as you think"

Gawd, now he's just acting like a furry.

OH NO MY LIFE IS RUINED

He also threatened several times that he would 'post us crap on the forums and ruin our lifes', but apparently he didn't. I was hoping he would because I had a whole post with all of this typed up ready to Ctrl+V into his thread before it was ten seconds old.

Oh, and we kicked him a few minutes later when he started spamming (see here). He never came back to the server, but he's not banned.

I think Korv is still wearing the TDB tag too :O
« Last Edit: May 23, 2008, 07:07:34 AM by M »

I got banned from shady guy's server for stealing the admin's cash.
(you can /givecash namehere -3498327498327489739843 to steal cash)

no, you bugged the cash and messed up my cash. whenever i checked cash it had a bunch of letters.

EDIT: Just realized how stupid I sound saying 'cash' 3 times.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2008, 06:13:19 AM by Shady Guy »