Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 606663 times)

pretty sure rose sold out to Anthonyrules' garbage hosting so expect him to abuse when you're there

pretty sure rose sold out to Anthonyrules' garbage hosting so expect him to abuse when you're there
not really, he just scripts for the server

ego and abuse should still be expected

You have been banned from the server:
I said shut up

Gagatate is funny

I'm sure there's something behind it if he told you to shut up lol

I'm sure there's something behind it if he told you to shut up lol
I Just said that the building was bad :I

I Just said that the building was bad :I

it's almost like he doesn't take stuffty insults that are in attempt to being criticism* wow!!!

*if that is your reasoning to why you said his building was bad

Today, I was just going through servers checking out what people were doing... Then I connected to Legodrawings' server and got banned instantly, and to my knowledge it was for no reason. I literally just connected and spawned, then a user by the name of Sans the Skeleton said "Permission to banify?" and Legodrawing replied with "Do it!!"

The reason for my ban was "Welp your dead". Not nice to know people on this game like to make fun of death, But I was probably banned cause my account has a high ID or they just wanted to keep people out. Either way it was a pretty ridiculous and funny ban.

Sans the Skeleton has some serious mental issues. He shouldn't ever be fit for being an admin.

Sans the Skeleton has some serious mental issues. He shouldn't ever be fit for being an admin.
this

Oh yeah forgot to post this and it happened awhile ago:
Dsceal banned me from his server because the title said DONT JOIN even though he could've passworded the server, and the ban reason was, "CAN YOU READ?"

Oh yeah forgot to post this and it happened awhile ago:
Dsceal banned me from his server because the title said DONT JOIN even though he could've passworded the server, and the ban reason was, "CAN YOU READ?"

more likely he shouldn't be hosting at all if he's gonna host a server title like that

Well what do you expect from a guy who named himself after a comical skeleton?

Well what do you expect from a guy who named himself after a comical skeleton?
You shouldn't always judge someone's name.