Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 601638 times)

Debatable
Well of course if it says something like "monday" in the name it should automatically be a red flag

You shouldn't always judge someone's name.
Well if they're name is something like, "withered chIca" or "n1ghmare boNNIe" I'm going to assume they're obsessed with the FNaF series.

Yes but you can't always judge their attitudes

You shouldn't always judge someone's name.
if they have an undertale related name i'm most likely to judge them immediately.
it's not because i don't like undertale, it's because of the social stigma associated with the games fanbase.

Banned from Solarias server for the reason "drama"

I actually laughed my ass off.

Is this possible?

Backstory?
Me: I am a hacker, I will hack the admin pass. (Joking)

Banned.

Banned.

Well then who do you think is at fault?

That should be very obvious of who's fault that is. You're dumb if you think it's their fault

Well then who do you think is at fault?
I was kidding, It was an unnecessary ban.
[size=1pt ]You're dumb if you think it's their fault[/size]
I do not blame anyone...

I was kidding, It was an unnecessary ban.
Not really if you're running around saying "I'm going to hack admin pass" or something related, not everyone will think it's a joke

if they have an undertale related name i'm most likely to judge them immediately.
it's not because i don't like undertale, it's because of the social stigma associated with the games fanbase.
That's true, I named myself a character that's a spoiler on Blockland and Steam and made them my profile pic for steam, people started to judge me immediately.

That's true, I named myself a character that's a spoiler on Blockland and Steam and made them my profile pic for steam, people started to judge me immediately.
you mean the [star wars spoiler]han solo dies[/star wars spoiler] thing