Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 600969 times)

The whole server staff is loving dreadful anyways.

I joined and I instantly had low expectations after looking at the BL_ID's, saying: "something tells me this wont be good"
kind of a rude thing to say, maybe not worth banning for but still unnecessary

though the admins are obviously incompetent i wouldn't base that stuff off their id

though the admins are obviously incompetent i wouldn't base that stuff off their id
yeah

Can't wait to see how nightmarish their next server "Frost defense" is going to be. Honestly i think its going to be flat out terrible at best. If i was the reader i would stay clear of this next server.

I remember a while ago I was on Joey5's twin towers server. And he said that the "sears tower is an ugly piece of shir" (not sure about the misspelling of stuff). I proceeded to correct him, and not too far after he banned me for an hour and a half with the reason "Come back when you can RP properly :)"

I also recall Joey5 banning others for doing things of little consiquence too but i dont know the specific details

I remember a while ago I was on Joey5's twin towers server. And he said that the "sears tower is an ugly piece of shir" (not sure about the misspelling of stuff). I proceeded to correct him, and not too far after he banned me for an hour and a half with the reason "Come back when you can RP properly :)"

I also recall Joey5 banning others for doing things of little consiquence too but i dont know the specific details
why would you even join a server called "joey5's twin towers" anyways

why would you even join a server called "joey5's twin towers" anyways

Curiosity and the fact that nothing else was up at the time.

wait was it with the giant twin towers that weren't complete? if so I have the save of it

wait was it with the giant twin towers that weren't complete? if so I have the save of it

I dont really remember, he told me it used a special brickpack. It had a default road going out.

"Fantasy" Roleplay: So there's this kid that keeps telling me and my friend that mythical & magic creatures are banned on the server we began to say "Why?" due to the host being both of those things. This is the only proof I really have of this happening. [i

stupid

DISCONNECT

The server has dropped the connection:

You are banned from this server.

>joins tezuni's server for the first time on this key (47722)
>this
what the forget tezuni
why
why