Author Topic: blockland: the community that killed the game  (Read 63499 times)

Are you guys all pretending to be handicapped?
Tripcigarette
Behead tripcigarettes
Roundhouse kick a tripcigarette into an active volcano
tripcodes are cringe
There's no tripcodes in his image, do you guys even have any idea what a tripcode is?
this is the funniest stuff ive ever seen bro why are yall both on these boards
I don't post on /trash/, he used inspect elements to edit the text. I mean literally read the conversation, it doesn't make any sense. Every post is by the same guy except the guy posting nook... which has somehow added someone who hasn't posted any information.

« Last Edit: May 15, 2023, 02:30:35 PM by Soukuw »

aint you the guy who keeps posting nickacado in wfg
okay how the forget do you guys keep finding me. I just want to show off his recent progress.

Lord of the Flies with extra steps.

-Snip-
I honestly have no idea why I peep these forums every now and then. It's always weird seeing someone like you post, someone who I remember playing on servers with. I can definitely say this community was never what it should have been, for a game geared towards children. It's weird how impactful this game was to us that we still come back and view these forums.

i feel like this place could have been so much better if even something as small as the "no flaming" rule had been enforced all the time. People got away with blatantly and unnecessarily insulting each other all the time. If memory serves I think people only got banned when they really crossed the line, but huge jerks almost never were and toxicity became the "cool" norm.

I'm sure badspot banned tons and tons of people who deserved it over the years, and I kind of feel sorry for him having to navigate the issue of having a growing community of children/teens/adults all mixed together during a time when indie games were unheard of. I don't think he or anyone else saw the issues that plagued this place coming. However, eventually they became plain to see, and unfortunately nothing was changed to make improvements

I honestly have no idea why I peep these forums every now and then. It's always weird seeing someone like you post, someone who I remember playing on servers with. I can definitely say this community was never what it should have been, for a game geared towards children. It's weird how impactful this game was to us that we still come back and view these forums.
this is gonna sound weird but you have no idea how nostalgic your avatar is to see lol. I remember seeing it back in like 2011 when I was a kid and too shy to make an account here, so I just lurked quietly

this is gonna sound weird but you have no idea how nostalgic your avatar is to see lol. I remember seeing it back in like 2011 when I was a kid and too shy to make an account here, so I just lurked quietly
I understand the feeling, I can relate whenever I see one of the OG avatars from my childhood days lol.

-snip-
Be real with you dog, I don't care if it's got a trip code
Named users on 4chan are the worst and I will ignore every post they make

Be real with you dog, I don't care if it's got a trip code
Named users on 4chan are the worst and I will ignore every post they make
I agree.

Even worse is when black people post