blockland: the community that killed the game

Author Topic: blockland: the community that killed the game  (Read 83325 times)

Why even attempt trying to rewrite a quote of me when you couldn't even grasp what I was saying, you esl handicap? The reason you are confused and could only conjure a "no you" in response is because you couldn't understand what was even said in my post.
Translate my posts into your native language before ever responding to me again.
yo Momma

Histrionic femcel who wrote a page long esoteric rant that immediately got locked in Off Topic.
It's a purely distilled meltdown that personifies the inmates of this forum. I've only browsed here for a handful of days, but a good consensus of the people here are late 20s-early 30s and still behave like passive aggressive schoolgirls that overdosed on reddit and discord. How much seething was generated that someone here had to report a post making fun of sodomites for flaming on a dlgf? The forum is utterly devoid of insight beyond airing petty personal grievances and having fits about the forum owner not being a Good loving Person™, although I hold zero standards for the stragglers of a dead lego game forum with nothing else to discuss. There is a reason that Off Topic + Drama have more posts than the rest of the site combined.

>fixating this hard on a report that took two seconds to send
hahahaha you guys with level 2 ASD are wild

I can't read past the first sentence of anything sss guy posts yet I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything.

Translate my posts into your native language before ever responding to me again.

This is hurtful, I am american citizen now, you cannot say this no longer

>fixating this hard on a report that took two seconds to send
hahahaha you guys with level 2 ASD are wild
It was a passing sentence in my post. But to expand on it since you feel attacked, I still find it funny that beyond the irony poisoned careless façade you still were upset to the point of reporting a post for flaming because it made fun of friends.

It was a passing sentence in my post. But to expand on it since you feel attacked, I still find it funny that beyond the irony poisoned careless façade you still were upset to the point of reporting a post for flaming because it made fun of friends.
it took me two seconds while on the stuffter lol

edit:
« Last Edit: July 12, 2023, 04:45:57 PM by Satan From Wreck-It-Ralph »

I kinda like the original more tbh

it seems that friend-adjacents cannot comprehend that normal people's disdain towards sodomy isn't "trolling"

I really enjoy how people have taken the badspot word salad posting to heart and keep doing it

it seems that friend-adjacents cannot comprehend that normal people's disdain towards sodomy isn't "trolling"
Shut the forget up handicap and acknowledge you're a reactionary that uses facebook stats to back up their argument. You spout off nonsensical bullstuff as gospel and post like you're the main character.

For trying to play the "cool guy who doesnt give a stuff" card so frequently you certainly seem obsessed with people's loveuality

you forgot to take your testosterone pills

Read Meditations. Marcus Aurelius makes great mention of handling yourself after getting groomed by AGPs on an uncensored lego game in the wild west era of the internet.

Did you know that opossums can eat their body weight in ticks every single day?

why is drydess posting on his alt and his regular account at the same time