Author Topic: Antenna Cradle: It is due.  (Read 31987 times)

Real mature... My guess is that you're no older than 5... I'll give you 5 1/2 at most.

I ask that you ignore these flames and reply to my post.

I really hope for the sake of your own safety from flaming, that that wasn't directed towards me.

Alas, for thou are still here, and haven't bothered a glance at my warnings.

You know what?

You're "real mature", you come here, complain about how we are "hating" on you and your community, someone responds to Probuilder(not you, although I know you like to pretend that you are as "awesome" as probuilder(although he is only awesome to 0002ers)), and you respond by telling sarcastically calling him immature. You are a crybaby, vyper. You came here for no other reason than to complain and you have a tantrum when someone does it back to you. You continue to ignore that we have not bothered you, and keep claiming that people are "pushing" you around, when we haven't visited your forums(where you could ban us, even) in ages. Leave. Now. I asked you nicely and you ignored me twice. If you didn't have such a horrible personality you wouldn't get pushed around so much. But no, you say you have super cop IP trackers who will put us in super jail, you continue to try to scare us with the law, you say we commit hate crimes when you are the one trying to intimidate us, make us fear you, you are a hypocrite at your inner core and you deny it whilst giving the title to others. You make me sick to my stomach, you selfish, ignorant bastard.

Since no one has pointed this out, and instead went right to flaming, I'll now list the reasons why we declined your challenge:
1.  You chose a build specifically hard to recreate with our building system, instead of chosing one that is equally difficult with both building systems, to show who really are the better builders.
2.  You decided that you'd be the sole judge of the build, instead of an impartial group ot judges.
3.  You repeatedly added rules that were not defined, or implied during the initial challenging that were clearly targeted towards our problem solving on how to make our build overcome the initial challenges of our build system due to the subject matter.
4.  During your adding rules, you made the rule of no modeling what so ever, therefore disqualifying your own build on the grounds that your building system is a low tech moding program.

I look forward to your reply with the hopes of it being an inteligable, non-flaming, response.

The only intelligible post in this entire thread. I agree wholeheartedly with Laremere.

I don't think this was ever a competition we were supposed to win, and a biased competition is not worth its wait in flames.

Can we just let this thread die?  :panda:

Go and post in the archived section please.

Ace

Not this again...

Pro, We don't care :D

Just go back to being a cigarette on 0002 and leave 8 alone if u hate it so much

A ten year old insult and a false statement that claims "he" doesn't care. But he does, he posted in the topic two times (read content).

How very intelligent. :cookie:

No, really, we don't care. This is BLOCKLAND RETAIL, not 'cheap edited legos'. We never accepted your ridiculous invitation. This is a completely different game with a different building style. We don't care if you don't like it. 

I find this to be amusing. I ask for pictures/content relating the Antenna Cradle and I get this two paragraph reply about the difference of Retail Blockland and RTB, and some other childish replies. Posts disguised as excuses for not turning in the build.
You think you're a toughass, don't you? You think you're all high and mighty, but you're probably some fat kid, with ton's of insecurity, and think by bragging and feeling like you are important, people will bow down to you. It ain't gonna work. Buzz off.

Hey, get your head outta your ass and pandain dumbice cream. None of us think that we are thoughice creams. Back before retail was even thought about, everyone would post something like this. Like it was a great build. Which it is. And yea, we would all brag about how great this was or how long it took us. Its happens the same way with retail.

Um...
Was that directed at you? I think not...
I quoted Pro, it was directed at Pro, you need to stop trying being a smartass.

Back before retail was even thought about, everyone would post something like this. Like it was a great build.
That's why I didn't join the forums for a while. I have high confidence that started playing Blockland before you.

Rebuild Detailed City, brick for brick, detail by detail, look at it and get 20 fps all in RTB, if you achieve this, I will build Antenna Cradle.

What's Detailed City? :D

Link please? I am interested.

Vyper, just gtfo and go back to making your BL:S and bragging about how you made a car that runs off of air or something.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 08:50:25 PM by William »