Antenna Cradle: It is due.

Author Topic: Antenna Cradle: It is due.  (Read 31984 times)

I find this to be amusing. I ask for pictures/content relating the Antenna Cradle and I get this two paragraph reply about the difference of Retail Blockland and RTB, and some other childish replies. Posts disguised as excuses for not turning in the build.
You think you're a toughass, don't you? You think you're all high and mighty, but you're probably some fat kid, with ton's of insecurity, and think by bragging and feeling like you are important, people will bow down to you. It ain't gonna work. Buzz off.

« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 05:52:01 PM by tapemaster21 »

Again, it's only fair that you do something that's hard to do in RTB.

Go buildmodel those 30k bricks.

What the forget do you think you are doing, telling us to forget off our own forums? Let me remind you that you are the pesky invaders that no one wants around. We are telling you to leave because you only bring trouble, lo and behold, trouble. The forums are never the "retailers againts the 0002ers" unless you two are here stirring up trouble. I find it fascinating that you find the means to keep telling us to grow up when you invade our forums and try to tell us how some inferior beta version of a game is greater than a new, improved, version that you are too poor to pay for. Yes, you are a 0002 community, why do you keep feeling the need to remind us of that? Its not like we don't accept that, we haven't tried forcing you to buy retail or anything, you just keep telling us that and complaining that we are committing "hate crimes" by telling you to get off our forums and to stop stirring up old feuds, you say that you could even sue us for, and this is incredible, not speaking a word about your community until you show up here and start talking stuff.

forget YOU AND forget OFF!

Shut the fu[SIZE=0pt].[/SIZE]ck up about "I CAN BUILD AN ANTENNA CRADLE IN 0002 CAN YOU DO THAT IN RETAIL?!". We have better things to do than try and prove that a updated version of a game is superior to the beta version.

Fu[SIZE=0pt].[/SIZE]ck you, and fu[SIZE=0pt].[/SIZE]ck the rest of you in 0002. Stop trying to drag us into the damn open beta which we've beta'd already, enjoyed, and now bought the actual game. Maybe if you didn't sit on your ass all day playing 0002, did some chores and earned some allowance, you'd be playing Blockland. I bet you the only reason he isn't playing Blockland is the $20 payment.

What? Too poor? Too bad. STFU, GTFO and stay the fu[SIZE=0pt].[/SIZE]ck out.

Who cares what community you choose. Its almost like races. I am not tribal to blacks, mexicans, or any other nationality. Technically, there is a fine line to what you guys say, and what you guys can be sued for. This could be considered discriminatory or even a hate crime. No, I wont sue any of you because I have no reason to. It's a game, its not worth the attorneys fees or the travel to the country/state to even sue one of you. To me its, oh well.
Do you know what you're talking about? You can't sue us for this.
Yea, its called being discriminatory and its called a hate crime... Look it up

I find this to be amusing. I ask for pictures/content relating the Antenna Cradle and I get this two paragraph reply about the difference of Retail Blockland and RTB, and some other childish replies. Posts disguised as excuses for not turning in the build.
You think you're a toughass, don't you? You think you're all high and mighty, but you're probably some fat kid, with ton's of insecurity, and think by bragging and feeling like you are important, people will bow down to you. It ain't gonna work. Buzz off.

Hey, get your head outta your ass and forgetin dumbstuff. None of us think that we are thoughstuffs. Back before retail was even thought about, everyone would post something like this. Like it was a great build. Which it is. And yea, we would all brag about how great this was or how long it took us. Its happens the same way with retail.

What the panda do you think you are doing, telling us to panda off our own forums? Let me remind you that you are the pesky invaders that no one wants around. We are telling you to leave because you only bring trouble, lo and behold, trouble. The forums are never the "retailers againts the 0002ers" unless you two are here stirring up trouble. I find it fascinating that you find the means to keep telling us to grow up when you invade our forums and try to tell us how some inferior beta version of a game is greater than a new, improved, version that you are too poor to pay for. Yes, you are a 0002 community, why do you keep feeling the need to remind us of that? Its not like we don't accept that, we haven't tried forcing you to buy retail or anything, you just keep telling us that and complaining that we are committing "hate crimes" by telling you to get off our forums and to stop stirring up old feuds, you say that you could even sue us for, and this is incredible, not speaking a word about your community until you show up here and start talking ice cream.

panda YOU AND panda OFF!
I am simply trying to end this war with these people who are acting immature. I am telling anyone who still wants to act like this to go forget off. I have no problem with whoever can deal with us 0002ers. I was not directing it towards you rhynick, pretty much towards everyone else who still wants us gone. I would like to be a part of this community as a 0002er. But I keep getting pushed around.

« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 06:42:01 PM by vyper144 »

I love that you completely ignored my post, <3

On a side note, you won't sue us because you can't. A hate crime would more likely be us hacking your site, or something major rather than just saying "GTFO" and such. Beyond that, I don't see how we have been consistently hateful to you, you just seem to pop up and start bitching about how we are hating on you V0002ers out of nowhere every few months.

Besides, if people were sued for being verbally hateful on the internet, don't you think more than 0 people would have been sued by now?

Crafty editing. I shall edits.

Did more research, it could be classified as a hate crime but we are not trying to impose fear into/intimidate you, we just want you to gtfo.

Furthermore, as I have been saying, almost no one here "hates" on you until you show up and post a topic. You only get pushed around when you come here, so heres a solution to both of our problems: STOP COMING HERE.

You can't really be a member of this community as a 0002er seeing as it is no longer supported here, you could be but you'll have to STOP POSTING ABOUT HOW WE ARE HATING ON 0002ERS. GET A HOBBY, LIKE BROWSING 0002 FORUMS.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 06:46:36 PM by rkynick »

we didn't say anything about this untill this pronoob turned up again.

I love that you completely ignored my post, <3

On a side note, you won't sue us because you can't. A hate crime would more likely be us hacking your site, or something major rather than just saying "GTFO" and such. Beyond that, I don't see how we have been consistently hateful to you, you just seem to pop up and start bitching about how we are hating on you V0002ers out of nowhere every few months.

Besides, if people were sued for being verbally hateful on the internet, don't you think more than 0 people would have been sued by now?

Like I said none of you are worth my time and money. And yea, it IS a hate crime. You aren't performing it, but a lot of the members on this forum are. Read a law book or consult a lawyer and you will find out. Also, it IS discriminatory in many ways. Again, if you are in a business like I am whether it be Web Development, Promotions, or a Radio Station, you need to have a lawyer, which I do. I only come on here when something is brought to my attention.

you ignored my post now >: (

edited my post. look up.

IM NOT TALKING ABOUT JUST YOU! Read around, look at other posts. Its not just you, its people like tails. We aren't going anywhere. The home site of 0002 is still blockland.us and it will stay like that whether you choose to shut us out. Besides some of the 0002ers are retailers as well and they still play both versions. So they will post builds on both versions. We are still here and we wont go away! Deal with it.

k the insane problem is a bit more..better/funnier/ONOES/etc then you atm.

Please take a ticket and we be with you as soon as possible :D

IM NOT TALKING ABOUT JUST YOU! Read around, look at other posts. Its not just you, its people like tails. We aren't going anywhere. The home site of 0002 is still blockland.us and it will stay like that whether you choose to shut us out. Besides some of the 0002ers are retailers as well and they still play both versions. So they will post builds on both versions. We are still here and we wont go away! Deal with it.
Blockland.us is no longer the home site of 0002, it stopped being that when retail came out. If you don't want to be hated on, if you don't want to be pushed around, then move. You don't want to go anywhere, then your going to have to take some flame.

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

I understand that you are not talking about just me, but I am saying that there has not been much open flaming of your community, but it is revived whenever you come here, thus resulting in you thinking that we are plotting to kill you and intimidate you into submissively buying retail.

Now, get out of here, or face the fire. I want to remind you how all of this can go away for ALL of us, if you just leave now. If you stay any longer I fear that the problem will escalate.

Since no one has pointed this out, and instead went right to flaming, I'll now list the reasons why we declined your challenge:
1.  You chose a build specifically hard to recreate with our building system, instead of chosing one that is equally difficult with both building systems, to show who really are the better builders.
2.  You decided that you'd be the sole judge of the build, instead of an impartial group ot judges.
3.  You repeatedly added rules that were not defined, or implied during the initial challenging that were clearly targeted towards our problem solving on how to make our build overcome the initial challenges of our build system due to the subject matter.
4.  During your adding rules, you made the rule of no modeling what so ever, therefore disqualifying your own build on the grounds that your building system is a low tech moding program.

I look forward to your reply with the hopes of it being an inteligable, non-flaming, response.

This friend needs to leave. I'm seriously sick of these challenges from a fücking old, obsolete computer game that we have moved on from. Get the fück over yourself, steal 20 bucks from you parents come to Blockland so we can flame your friend ass out of the game. I seriously hate the fact that you were expecting this out of us. So you made a fücking cradle. I guess that makes you cool. Well in BL we've made extremely detailed mansions. Omg. I guess we must not be as cool because we don't use editor wand. Oh, how dare we. Has anyone from the BL forums bothered you friends, just stfu ang gtfo,

you fücker.

I can't believe I just wasted 5 minutes of my life. Thanks asswhole