Author Topic: Reasons why roblox sucks.  (Read 24127 times)

In Blockland, we have Choco Crack.

Hey, answer me this one.

If you're saying it's better, why do you have to say that being in alpha is a reason for it to be worse?

In Blockland, we have Choco Crack.

Looks yummy, All were stuck with is bloxflakes :(

Why are there spaces between the bricks? And why is the health bar in such a weird location and why is the font so dumb?

Why are there spaces between the bricks?Bevels And why is the health bar in such a weird locationI don't know and why is the font so dumb?I don't know

Ha they belive in santa... Also I really wish badspot would add a HUD...

i was playing on a rafting "place" on roblox the other day. they banned me because i survived the whole thing...

Excuse me, but why add bevels to square blocks? It doesn't look very nice at all, It makes me wonder about the motive behind the developer's work.

I request a new rule: All topics about Roblox made by anybody with numbers in their name should be ignored.

Hey, rawr, while you're here, why is the game called Roblox? Sound like a mix between robot and blox but why robot?

Hey, answer me this one.

If you're saying it's better, why do you have to say that being in alpha is a reason for it to be worse?
Still waiting on that.

Excuse me, but why add bevels to square blocks? It doesn't look very nice at all, It makes me wonder about the motive behind the developer's work.
So it would look a bit better, Without bevels, the game looks VERY blocky and horrible

Hmmm, I was playing boat warz because I want to see how roblox goes.
Apperantly, Someone kept saying red and the boat kept respawning
You should take out Good adminstrations and moderators

Hmmm, I was playing boat warz because I want to see how roblox goes.
Apperantly, Someone kept saying red and the boat kept respawning
You should take out Good adminstrations and moderators
Those aren't REAL mods or admins

I think runescape noobs went to roblox because they are always annoying and ask for personal info and are starfishs ect.