Author Topic: Hey thanks for spamming up the forums with topic changes.  (Read 31649 times)

Badspot

• Administrator
No really, thanks for pointing out how broken the forum is.  That's really what I need to do right now is spend time changing your loving internet diapers instead of working the update that you're all wetting yourselves over.  I banned some people permanently with no reason.  I don't care.  Guess it's time for you to learn how to use a proxy.  Or don't.  Plenty more idiots where you came from. 

Some other grievances I have with you handicaps:

You're all loving idiots and you don't know how to use your computers.  You install god forsaken clusterforget "security" software and then you wonder why Blockland  can't communicate with the master server.  It doesn't work because you broke your loving computer.  Solution: get a new computer and this time don't break it.

No, Blockland will not run on your grandma's celeron 300 / ATI Rage 128. 

Learn how to use winrar.  Jesus christ it's just like opening a folder.  How could you possibly not be able to figure this out.  You open the goddamn rar file and match the words so that the files end up in the right place. 

You don't even know your own goddamn email address.  Pro tip: IT DOES NOT START WITH WWW.  Your email address is not www.joblow@yahoo.com.  It is just joblow@yahoo.com

Mailing a letter from europe to the US only does not cost $50.  Why the hell would you even think that.  If it did, you could make a good living carrying sacks of mail as your carry-on luggage on commercial airliners. 

Also I'm tired of word censors.  forget em.  Actually I deleted a few of them and now I word censor page shows an error.  That's now quality this forum software is.  Oh but if you go nuts with the profanity I'll ban you.  And then if you email me complaining about it, I'll just throw the email away.  That's how this place works. 

Kungfu-Ninja

I can understand your mad that I put your head on a picture, but really, was it THAT bad?

-Boltster
« Last Edit: May 07, 2008, 01:27:56 AM by Kungfu-Ninja »

Badspot

• Administrator
I can understand your mad that I put your head on a picture, but really, was it THAT bad?

-Boltster
Did you even read the subject?

Kungfu-Ninja

Yes, and I also read "Banned some people", and hey, whatcha know, I'm banned.

is this how people can rename topics in their replies? or something else i missed.

Kungfu-Ninja

I'm guessing he means editing posts, because i've never changed a topic name.

Badspot

• Administrator
The fact that you made a second account ahead of time is reason enough to ban you. 

Not to question the way you admin your forum, Badspot. But your game is mostly directed at children, and they're not experts on the internet. But I agree on the topic title changing.

Seeing as this game has being rated AO, Badspot can pretty much do what ever the forget he wants, he does own the game let alone the forums. About time he snapped, I was getting worried.

damn time you explained these things. I agree with all the statements said in the main post.

I agree with Packer.
If you had a forum like this, you would basically act the same.

This is also the internet, if you go on the internet and see some one say forget there nothing you can do about it so put up with it, its the internet! You can't stay in diapers your hole life.

Gosh you sound angry I'm scared lol

Gosh you sound angry I'm scared lol
Maxwell this is serious, not a time to "lol".
Also, I doupt he is angry, he is more likely pissed off.