Author Topic: Tails is... forgeted up.  (Read 27510 times)

Sheezy took the red pill and the blue pill!

Leave tails alone, if he likes foxy anime people, let him. Its not gonna affect you in any way.

Now I on the other hand, anime is fine for me ^.^

Sheezy, when are you going to take the meds?

As my first post, and hopefully last post in this topic, I have two things to say:
You should all be ashamed of yourselves.
Everyone should just shut up and forget what this thread was ever even about.

TheWorm has spoken, and thanks you for your time. I realize this leaves the argument quite unfinished, but just try to be strong and not post your silly come-back.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 03:36:44 AM by TheWorm »

Never.

Leave tails alone, if he likes foxy anime people, let him. Its not gonna affect you in any way.

Anime research is still weird as hell.

Anime research is still weird as hell.
Yes it is still weird, but himself in person is not that weird.

STOP POSTING IN IT WITH YOUR LAME-ASS COMEBACKS THAT DON'T HELP THE SITUATION, AND LET IT DIE.

/Rant

Sheezy, Go away.

Quote pyrimid time? :D

Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to reveiw your post.

Grr...

STOP POSTING IN IT WITH YOUR LAME-ASS COMEBACKS THAT DON'T HELP THE SITUATION, AND LET IT DIE.

/Rant
DONT BE A STUPID STINKY POOPIE FACE

Here's a few choice quotes:

No forget you.

That little motherforgeter needs his eyes spooned out with a spork

I know how eggs work you dumbforget.

And my personal favourite:

forget you.

Sheezy seems to be incapable of keeping himself from dropping the word "forget" in every few posts, indicating that he's an angsty whining teenager akin to a 13 year old boy trying to act "tough" and "cool".

Fin.

You know, I was thinking for the past couple of days what I should do for my first post upon my return. I figured I could just do a "Hai guis, I'm back!!11 ^_^", but after watching this thread for the past two weeks without being able to say a damn thing, the rage just simmered quietly under the lid and I knew I had to make my initial comeback here. I can securely say that after reading this crock pot of bullstuff: I no longer have any singled out aggression towards furries at this point in time.

If anyone was around for the time I was banned initially, you might recall the dramatic scene where I was going full force towards this little emo kid. Now, the reason I hate emo kids is the same reason I hated furries; they all maintain a desire to differentiated from the rest of the crowd and went to extreme measures to do so, like posing as sad attention whores or pretending they thought they were an animal on the inside.

After reading this, and seeing Sheezy doing his damnedest to be an antagonist, he reminded me of myself. This angered me. It angered me not simply because Sheezy is an starfish, but because he was doing the same thing that I hated the emos and the furries for: trying to get attention. Further thinking lead me to believe that /b/, 4chan, 'Anonymous', and ALL of that bullstuff is just the same loving thing. Everything is just people trying to be different, fit in with a group of outcasts, and otherwise be unique and cool. Which is why I have given up going to any chan at this point.

So, my point is, I'm no longer going the be the antagonist of Blockland's forum. As Trader once elegantly put it; "You have a certain predisposition that makes you less of a person flaming noobs and more of a troll." That's over. I'm passing the Village Idiot's torch to Sheezy. Have fun with it, mate.

And I apologize for bumping this topic, though I really wanted to say my final bit. If I were you, I'd lock the thread.