Author Topic: SPORE FREE DEMO EARLY RELEASE  (Read 10724 times)

I have two things to say when on the main menu try loading a creature you previously made and saved and closed the program, Then If more then me and tails gets it then I know what the problem is.

They shut the server connection like I thought of last night.

Seriously, Verizon kicks ass. 1,89 Mb/s at normal for 1.5 minutes for this download.
i got what?

You can drag and drop the image directly into the editor. From there I guess you could try to save the creature again.
If you're using Vista I've been told you need to give the Spore folders full permission.
Check the readme, too, it might contain some useful info.

Please tell me WHAT PART OF THE EDITOR.

Just wait till the official release. I think that because they frooze the accounts that it caused a glitch that makes you unable to edit them. The best thing to do for now is to try and work off line until it is out. Again.

You can drag and drop the image directly into the editor. From there I guess you could try to save the creature again.
If you're using Vista I've been told you need to give the Spore folders full permission.
Check the readme, too, it might contain some useful info.

Please tell me WHAT PART OF THE EDITOR.

Either the painting process or the building process...

I don't think I was even using any account since it was the first time I even ran the game.

Also the stupid drag-and-drop doesn't do anything for those 8 saves, only the two new ones that are working perfectly fine.

I tried making humans on this, But i always got bored of them and destroy them with humiliation!

Check this out.

THERE HAS BEEN A LEAK OF THE FREE CREATURE EDITOR DEMO.
IT IS ON TORRENT, GOOGLE CREATURE EDITOR TORRENT
IT IS TIME FOR REJOICE.
Wouldn't this be against the Forum rules? I mean, it has to do with Warez.

In what way does it have to do with warez? Just because it's a torrent doesn't make it warez. Many files are shared via this method. Just illegal software tends to take up 90% of it. It's also freeware.

I think I am just going to wait the two days :/
I sometimes feel like I am the only honost person left on the face of the earth...

NO loving WAY, WHEN IM ABLE TO GET GOOD CONNECTION THEY TAKE OFF THE DOWNLOAD.....

WTF

can someone plz give a link to the download plz.

I was just making sure of the date on Gamestop.  It says they can ship it 0.0

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?sku=647344