Author Topic: Trader:Elitism at it's best  (Read 5922 times)

haha, he locked the topics because i asked him how to install his mods and he started being completely offensive and rude, and then proceeded to completely lose an argument with me.
read it.
http://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?topic=22573.900
http://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?topic=18972.300
i lol'd in triumph when he locked the topics, defending himself with "felix keeps trolling so i'm locking the topics for some reason, probably because i can't stand to lose more argument with him"
i sent him a message to continue the carnage of words i was throwing at him, but he hasn't responded yet.

Actually i think this is a good thing. It's kind of a hint that v9 is getting closer.

"Support for this version of Portals has officially ended. "

DAMN
that means its gotta be close..

yay
i was the catalyst for the reveal of what could be the near-release of V9-
wait, that isn't all that great.

am I the only one who sees it was "He's tired of friends bugging him" instead of "omfg he closed it dats meens its comin suun"

am I the only one who sees it was "He's tired of friends bugging him" instead of "omfg he closed it dats meens its comin suun"
yes.
GTFO

I see it more that way honestly.

Hahah

You're mad at someone because you can't install their mod right

right or not, trader is still a little bitch.
let the child make his buggy mods, he don't need to be an ass to everyone in the forums.

Hahah

You're mad at someone because you can't install their mod right
It would be unncessary to call him a idiot though.
let the child make his buggy mods, he don't need to be an ass to everyone in the forums.
Well he is a jerk....

i agree that he puts off an unnecessary elitist attitude to as many people as he can.

the only posts he makes in these forums are talking about his mods. well then you would think he would enjoy helping people use them.
but he instead gets off on insulting every person for everything possible.

stuff i couldn't even look through the latest 2 pages of his posts, the starfish makes me sick. one thread after another, there's someone he feels the need to trash talk to.
the newer the forum member, the more fun it looks apparently.

i agree that he puts off an unnecessary elitist attitude to as many people as he can.

the only posts he makes in these forums are talking about his mods. well then you would think he would enjoy helping people use them.
but he instead gets off on insulting every person for everything possible.

stuff i couldn't even look through the latest 2 pages of his posts, the starfish makes me sick. one thread after another, there's someone he feels the need to trash talk to.
the newer the forum member, the more fun it looks apparently.
QFT. I mean he is a very inconsiderate person, when I saw the other people he harrassed, they were all asking how to install the mod, and he chose to be an asswipe about it because he loves putting others down.

i'm still waiting to be banned*- he threatened that he would "make badspot clean my mess up"
*felix has no authorization to be banned by badspot for saying he's waiting to get banned. felix industries, 2008-all rights reserved

let the child make his buggy mods

What's sad here is that Bisjac proves his own ass-hattery while accusing me of being an ass to innocent bystanders.

1.  I'm clearly not a child and I don't act like one.
2.  My mods aren't buggy.  The mods I currently have released have not caused any problems with other mods or the game.
3.  I have never once been an ass to someone that wasn't being an idiot.
4.  This began because Felix is too dumb to understand how to extract a .zip file.  Not only do I provide a read-me that covers the installation and usage, but there are 60+ pages in the topic where nearly every question regarding installation and / or usage is covered.

The problem here is that Felix has such a low passion for knowledge and understanding and such a high passion for idiocy and for the provoking of arguments.

You'll continue to say what you want on this subject, but the fact is that I have the high ground yet again because I'm right.  And that's something you can't change with a million drama bitchfests.

Trader is in his 20s, so that would be let the adult make his buggy mods.