Poll

Should I lock this thread?

Yes
56 (65.9%)
No
29 (34.1%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Author Topic: I just want to be friends again!!! ;_;  (Read 21514 times)

You know a little to much here.

the people who made those series got A LOT of money!!!

Riddler had a lot of jew-gold.

your logic is sweets

This actually isn't off the subject, it's talking about why anime sucks and why you get made fun of. You like this stupid stuff and therefore you are an immature person and are going to be made fun of.

i hate that argument lol.

i go off on my mom about how evil martha stewart is, and she always replies "well shes rich"
*bang head on table* lulz

Dude I soooooooooooooo feel your pain

this total bitch i knew for atleast 10 years of my life we were best friends, then middle school and she calls me stuff like dipstuff forgettard and friend, and got the whole school 2 laugh  :panda:
i think because she tought she was too mature 2 hang with me, (yea im still imature)
but all i hope is that she either dies of aids get arrested or even screw her life up before she turns 18
Your a very selfish piece of stuff
You shouldn't wish for someone to die at all, especially because they ruined your social life. It will come back

srry i know its harsh but she did so VERY HARSH THINGS 2 ME
What did she do? Call you gay?

HHHHHAAAAARRRRRSSSSSHHHHH TTTTTHHHHHIIIIINNNNNGGGGGSSSS S

She gave him a blow job in the middle of class. olololololol

HHHHHAAAAARRRRRSSSSSHHHHH TTTTTHHHHHIIIIINNNNNGGGGGSSSS S

If you don't state said "HHHHHAAAAARRRRRSSSSSHHHHH TTTTTHHHHHIIIIINNNNNGGGGGSSSS S," Then nobody is going to believe you, and everyone will think you are just bitching about nothing, which you are doing to begin with anyway.

Even if you do tell us, people (including me) would think you are a little pusillanimous individual for not being able to handle your "social" life being changed.

I am incharge of my social life I have a hard time letting things go

Guys, just leave him aloe okay, I can relate to what he means by "harsh things" cuz I've had older kids gang up on me, and yes, it was because they felt like doing so, but calling him a pusillanimous individual for "not being able to handle his social life" isn't helping anything.and now you really ARE getting off topic.

And here's why I'm so upset that Trey hates me right now:
The Baltimore otokon is coming up soon, and I usually go with Trey, I've made several other friends, some of who'm like anime, but none of them can go this year. Plus, me and Trey had really gotten into anime, and started drawing anime and talking about it, so sure I have other friends who like anime, but he was my age and was like me, but now he's gone, and people are a bit worried about him, so I want to know what's wrong. and NO I'm not getting into other people's buisness, his parents know me very well :x and he doesn't have any family issues either

I am incharge of my social life I have a hard time letting things go

If you can't let something stupid like that go, then wait until you get a job.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 08:20:56 PM by n0cturni »

Guys, just leave him aloe okay, I can relate to what he means by "harsh things" cuz I've had older kids gang up on me, and yes, it was because they felt like doing so, but calling him a pusillanimous individual for "not being able to handle his social life" isn't helping anything.and now you really ARE getting off topic.

The Baltimore otokon is coming up soon, and I usually go with Trey, I've made several other friends, some of who'm like anime, but none of them can go this year. Plus, me and Trey had really gotten into anime, and started drawing anime and talking about it, so sure I have other friends who like anime, but he was my age and was like me, but now he's gone, and people are a bit worried about him, so I want to know what's wrong. and NO I'm not getting into other people's buisness, his parents know me very well :x and he doesn't have any family issues either

thnx man and STFU turni, i been through alot this school year, its been a living hell!!!!

(so glad im outta that dump!!)

Guys, just leave him aloe okay, I can relate to what he means by "harsh things" cuz I've had older kids gang up on me(Unless it was rape or a severe beating, then you need to toughen up.), and yes, it was because they felt like doing so, but calling him a pusillanimous individual for "not being able to handle his social life" isn't helping anything(You are on the internet. You shouldn't rely on "help" with your life too much on the internet, especially on forums like these.).and now you really ARE getting off topic(I'm sorry that some sort of law is keeping me from saying anything other than to get your "friend" back.).

The Baltimore otokon is coming up soon, and I usually go with Trey, I've made several other friends, some of who'm like anime(Find more friends that do.), but none of them can go this year(What do you want us to do?). Plus, me and Trey had really gotten into anime, and started drawing anime and talking about it, so sure I have other friends who like anime, but he was my age and was like me, but now he's gone, and people are a bit worried about him, so I want to know what's wrong. and NO I'm not getting into other people's buisness, his parents know me very well(Then talk to his parents about the whole thing.) :x and he doesn't have any family issues either

Guys, just leave him aloe okay, I can relate to what he means by "harsh things" cuz I've had older kids gang up on me(Unless it was rape or a severe beating, then you need to toughen up.), and yes, it was because they felt like doing so, but calling him a pusillanimous individual for "not being able to handle his social life" isn't helping anything(You are on the internet. You shouldn't rely on "help" with your life too much on the internet, especially on forums like these.).and now you really ARE getting off topic(I'm sorry that some sort of law is keeping me from saying anything other than to get your "friend" back.).

The Baltimore otokon is coming up soon, and I usually go with Trey, I've made several other friends, some of who'm like anime(Find more friends that do.), but none of them can go this year(What do you want us to do?). Plus, me and Trey had really gotten into anime, and started drawing anime and talking about it, so sure I have other friends who like anime, but he was my age and was like me, but now he's gone, and people are a bit worried about him, so I want to know what's wrong. and NO I'm not getting into other people's buisness, his parents know me very well(Then talk to his parents about the whole thing.) :x and he doesn't have any family issues either

look plz leave me alone, my 3 years at my school were hell thats why i get so pissy about it

its all personal
« Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 08:19:02 PM by Super Yoshi Bro »

thnx man and STFU turni, i been through alot this school year, its been a living hell!!!!
(so glad im outta that dump!!)

Your only way of trying to put me down is by saying "STFU." Wow.

Also, trust me, you have no idea what a living hell is. I'm pretty sure what you call a "living hell" is nothing compared to some of what I have seen.

I understand it might have sucked during your school year, and there are plenty of understandable reasons why you hated it, I'm sure, but you are being way too dramatic about it.

look plz leave me alone, my 3 years at my school were hell thats why i get so pissy about it

What. That was directed toward luv4manga.