Poll

Should I lock this thread?

Yes
56 (65.9%)
No
29 (34.1%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Author Topic: I just want to be friends again!!! ;_;  (Read 21499 times)

Get out of where? My house? But I live there!

No, I can't fit my computer in my closet, but I CAN fit my clothes in there :3

We don't loving care about your life - You don't have to make a thread about this, it just shows how immature you are. Get new friends, do other things to have fun in your life and enjoy it instead of whining just about this one "friend" (Which you are most likely loving) which HATES you.

Make up lies about your friend, say his mom is a whore and his dad is a drug dealer, or tell an adult or tell them your friend lied to you and he loves micheal jackson

Well I'd take this off if people want me too, but I don't know how to, CAN you take them off?

If you are whining about your friend hating you, then there are far more worse things in life. Typical anime is about...

1. School boys
2. School girls
3. Hentai
4. Cosplaying
5. Girls aiming guns at people

No, I can't fit my computer in my closet, but I CAN fit my clothes in there :3
FAILURE ATTEMPT AT BEING FUNNY.

Stop trying to avoid arguments by making jokes.

Also, girl.

Stop trying to avoid arguments by making jokes.

Also, girl.
???
You think I'm a girl? Trust me, girls are WAY smarter than me. and most boys in particular....
In other words, if I was a girl, I would come up with better ideas. And I'm making jokes? I didn't know that....

Ms. Dykem needs more social chatty chat life.

This whole topic is stupid. We don't care about your real life drama, and unless your drama involves someone in this community, I don't think anyone cares about your internet drama.

By just reading a few pages of this, I came to a conclusion:

You like men more than you like women. I.e you like snake. Any normal straight person would have realized this person is being a prick and doesn't want to be friends. So you probably dug yourself a grave in that sense. Don't make sucky friends. Anime makes kids into gay teens, I've seen it happen.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 04:36:46 PM by Ronin »

By just reading a few pages of this, I came to a conclusion:

You like men more than you like women. I.e you like snake. Any normal straight person would have realized this person is being a prick and doesn't want to be friends. So you probably dug yourself a grave in that sense. Don't make sucky friends. Anime makes kids into gay teens, I've seen it happen.
I watch anime and I am not a queer person.