Author Topic: Post all bugs here.  (Read 9401 times)

Found two bugs
When spawning in Bedroom Dark your light is on, which gets annoying
And another, when loading someone else's bricks onto Bedroom from Bedroom-Dark, their bricks do not spawn, however the collision does.

NOTE: Junior could see them

When spawning in Bedroom Dark your light is on, which gets annoying

This is a pref.  Look in Options -> Advanced.

When Changing maps during a Minigame, the Minigame stays, even though no players are actually in it.

installing new faces messes up my saved avatars (i thought this got fixed a while ago but it came back in v9)

Pong seems to be related to the white flashes

my bug is people bothering me.

Oh, this is a simple fix, either go to start server and make sure that it is set on single player, hit the quit button on the main menu, or simply grow up and live with it.

lol no one falls for a joke.

Oh, this is a simple fix, either go to start server and make sure that it is set on single player, hit the quit button on the main menu, or simply grow up and live with it.
I like the 9mm to the Head idea.

After jumping into a killing box, which rapidly kills you, I responded quickly several times, leaving behind clones. I went in a minigame to kill them but whenever I killed one I got killed and cloned again.

so i was on dUMBELLS server when all of the sudden he went into a pit of doom and started to teleport across the map , while getting cloned xD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_KtIwAzRFQ

The master server is not giving accurate brick counts AT ALL.

Neither is the in-game /brickcount.

At least not on the USSR tank DM server.

You can ride without trust people's vehicles who have left the game.

I think that was intended.  Prevents the necessity for noobs to spawn 500 vehicles so they can each have one.

Apparently the /brickcount is broken because somehow the Block Fort Tank DM became part if Wizzards' slate map, not sure how.  He cannot load the map without loading the build, and he says /clearbricks does not do anything even though they have his name.

This is probably a bug.

dumbells that happpens when you:
Onplayertouch/player/kill
Onplayertouch/player/addhealth25