GSF Maps

Poll

Which maps do you want to be converted to bricks?

Play Ground
8 (2.8%)
Autumn
3 (1.1%)
Warehouse
2 (0.7%)
Blocko Airlines
9 (3.2%)
Flatbed
1 (0.4%)
Attic
4 (1.4%)
Mike’s House
14 (4.9%)
Ghost’s House
8 (2.8%)
Christmas
0 (0%)
Blocko Forest
7 (2.5%)
Serenity
2 (0.7%)
Thin Ice
3 (1.1%)
Lake
2 (0.7%)
Desert Oasis
2 (0.7%)
Yellow Fields
3 (1.1%)
Ocean
2 (0.7%)
Tranquility
2 (0.7%)
GSF Paradise
115 (40.5%)
New York City
47 (16.5%)
California
18 (6.3%)
Remote Island
5 (1.8%)
Bad Dream
9 (3.2%)
Miami
18 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 284

Author Topic: GSF Maps  (Read 506918 times)

Out of 100% I'd guestimate that 40% are crappy for his skill level and compared to most popular maps. Some of his maps like the city ones are actually very good work considering blockland, and paradise is just as it's named. Outside of a few of his maps, I lack the motivation to defend him.

Out of 100% I'd guestimate that 40% are crappy for his skill level and compared to most popular maps. Some of his maps like the city ones are actually very good work considering blockland, and paradise is just as it's named. Outside of a few of his maps, I lack the motivation to defend him.
indeed GSF is gone i think we should all just leave this subject of wheres GSF alone HE IS GONE

indeed GSF is gone i think we should all just leave this subject of wheres GSF alone HE IS GONE

He was one of the most mature forum goers I've seen, and he's on a right track in life. Karma is on his side and this topic is a clear example; In a year, it most likely will still keep going.

Oh yeah, GSF isn't dead. He was last on the forum a week ago, and on the game 3 days ago.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 10:15:00 PM by FadedGlory »

dang that's a long poll...

Anyway, sweet maps.

...i voted for tranquility...

I haven't voted in the poll because I don't really have a favorite. :/

My favorite is paradise   :cookieMonster: 

Whelp, looks like this thread might finally die, due to the update. :(

Whelp, looks like this thread might finally die, due to the update. :(

It was a long and prosperous topic indeed.

GSF, I know you said GSF paradise was the last map you'll do, but can you just 1 more? Just 1. Can it be an airport, like a life size version of the Chicago airport! PLZ PLZ PLZ CAN YOU DO IT? PLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZ? If you do, I'll give A LOT of cookies!
:cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

GSF hardly goes on the forum anymore so I doubt he'll see your post.

All these maps won't even work once V21 is out.