Author Topic: In case you've been wondering  (Read 4692 times)

Wut?
He is saying that Koden can't tell us what we can do and what we can't do.  His grandmother plays games for ages 10 and under and she is 60 years old.  He doesn't want to be controlled.

ethan you get that part am i right at least i wanna know.

He is saying that Koden can't tell us what we can do and what we can't do.  His grandmother plays games for ages 10 and under and she is 60 years old.  He doesn't want to be controlled.
Got it.

koden how old are you? i bet we all wanna know

lol and he is say that stuff? he shud quit or i'll send my grandma after him lol jking

I realized when I typed that that you all have your own opinions and I knew ahead of time that some proud player would call me out for stereotyping the community.

Do you honestly think I'm wrong or are you just trying to defend the game that you like so much? And to be completely honest, this thread was also of a way of justifying why I'm leaving. I wouldn't be telling you these strong opinions if I thought they weren't true. I seriously believe that Blockland has been harming ALL of your social lives. If not, the attitude that attracts you towards Blockland does.

Just cause I'm older I'm not going to pretend that somethings not fun.

In conclusion, I don't give a flying forgetnuts if I'm playing with virtual lego. And as long as there 1 or 2 servers that I have fun on Im going to play. Now the forums are getting pretty bad but what ever.

I realized when I typed that that you all have your own opinions and I knew ahead of time that some proud player would call me out for stereotyping the community.

Do you honestly think I'm wrong or are you just trying to defend the game that you like so much? And to be completely honest, this thread was also of a way of justifying why I'm leaving. I wouldn't be telling you these strong opinions if I thought they weren't true. I seriously believe that Blockland has been harming ALL of your social lives. If not, the attitude that attracts you towards Blockland does.

[ Double post ]

Blockland is defiantly not affecting my social life. I have good grades, I'm on the school basketball and cross country team, oh and what do you know, party tonight at my friends :D.

er... I get what you're saying, Koden, but most of your points are exaggerated. Its not a children's game. I'm not denying it, either. LEGO is aimed at children, but many grown people like them, and continue to build with them. Blockland is for 13+ year olds, for the most part, due to:
Addon system, you can't be a complete handicap or you won't be able to use this
Content, people build snakees and yell forget every 5 seconds
not to mention Badspot officially added the creepbear decal.

Its not aimed at children, its aimed at people who are creative and like to build.

yes, most of us have become the stuffholes we swore to hate, but for the most part I personally like that. I like being able to go into USSR servers and instead of "Hello. Please speak with our epic tightass grammar and punctuation and stuff, or we will ban you for 1/0 minutes." see "Hai guise, have fun :D"

I'm rambling now, I lost my train of thought
cow farts

AS FOR THE FORUM:

Badspot needs to:
Delete all posts, except add-ons and stickies
Delete all members, clear the banlist, clear stats
Disable avatars, or make them preset (maybe)
Allow more people to moderate the forums, and not just the friends that kiss his ass or people who won't ban their friends and will ban their enemies (snot, reactor worker, maaaaaaaaaaybe otis)
Make stricter rules, and enforce them
Delete off topic
« Last Edit: October 18, 2008, 04:19:44 PM by Phone »

adequate social interaction
I was pretty convinced Blockland was a building game, not a chat room.

I seriously believe that Blockland has been harming ALL of your social lives. If not, the attitude that attracts you towards Blockland does.
What will you do with your BLID?
Waste of $20 if it just sits there.

What will you do with your BLID?
Waste of $20 if it just sits there.
he will sell it to kaphix for $20