Poll

Which feature would you most like to see in RTB next?

Friends List + Messaging [1-2 Months Dev Time]
167 (78.4%)
Online/Ingame Gallery System & Save Repository [2-3 Months Dev Time]
20 (9.4%)
Online/Ingame Clan System [4-5 Months Dev Time]
26 (12.2%)

Total Members Voted: 212

Author Topic: Return to Blockland v3  (Read 108810 times)

Well, I sure am glad everyone voted for the Friends List because I'd already done so much work for it. Looks like a near-unanimous vote too.
It comes out in the shortest amount of time.

Heh, no votes for the Clan System :cookieMonster:

Friends list :D

Now open up the beta some more please :(

I was thinking about changing my vote to t hat just for the lolz. But I already voted

As for the poll, friends list, duh.
I bet if Ephi lied about the dev times and put them backwards (clan system takes 1-2 months, friends takes 4-5) people would vote differently.

Regardless, they should be developed in the order listed in the poll, IMO. Friends first, build gallery second, clan system third.
Besides, the clan system wouldn't be much without the other two in place first. Clans are mostly groups of friends (thus the need for friend system before clan system) and the clans are mostly about building awesome things together (thus needing a good gallery system before clans.)

The friends list is by far the most useful.

The clan system wouldn't be much without the other two in place first. Clans are mostly groups of friends (thus the need for friend system before clan system) and the clans are mostly about building awesome things together (thus needing a good gallery system before clans.)

This

I wish we could have the first two, not the clan system.

Maybe you should make the friends list system in RTB V3, and then update v3 to like V3.1 after development on the gallery system is finished.

That is what I want :<

Given that RTB3 is days away, you really vote to delay it for 2 months just so it can have a friends list in it?

Given that RTB3 is days away, you really vote to delay it for 2 months just so it can have a friends list in it?
You only made a beta so people could stop bitching about why RTB 3 isn't out. Not that's your fault it isn't out, anyway.

Oh, and why am I always away when something like this happens?

Oh, are you going to update it later on?

Do whatever you were going to do. I would like both 1 and 2, but if you only want to do one, I would rather have friends list.

Friends list should have the capability of reporting to you what server your friends are in so you don't have to search for them or ask them what server they're in while they are AFK.

You only made a beta so people could stop bitching about why RTB 3 isn't out. Not that's your fault it isn't out, anyway.

Oh, and why am I always away when something like this happens?

What the forget is wrong with you? You are banned from everything related to RTB. I am sick and tired of your mindless stuff. You will not be able to use the Friends List. You were not able to join the beta because you are already on the RTB3 ban list. It is high time you stay out of this thread because it has absolutely nothing to do with you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_testing