Author Topic: AIP Official Blockland Thread  (Read 18898 times)

I swear I better be looking at that pic wrong....

No, I believe you're looking at it correctly if you see a family of slaves being sold at the slave trade.

Yeh no-one would know anything happened moron

At least wait a day or two, don't just post the different news in 3 minutes.....

Spation, you're contradicting yourself. Showing us Rule 7 then calling us morons and richards. Great job. Besides, the rule is "Do not flame - If the entire point of your post is to tell someone *what an idiot they are*, don't bother."

Technically we're not calling you an idiot, we're calling you a handicap. Therefore, we didn't break a rule. I know, no one would look this far into a rule to find loopholes or whatever, but this is a spechial case.

Spation, you're contradicting yourself. Showing us Rule 7 then calling us morons and richards. Great job. Besides, the rule is "Do not flame - If the entire point of your post is to tell someone *what an idiot they are*, don't bother."

Technically we're not calling you an idiot, we're calling you a handicap. Therefore, we didn't break a rule. I know, no one would look this far into a rule to find loopholes or whatever, but this is a spechial case.

Lol, Spation is spechial ed.

Nah I'm not in special-ed. but you have incrrect grammar so that scentence means that i am special-ed

It was my impression of you, oh, better make it "Lol Spation Is Spechial Ed".

Nah I'm not in special-ed, but you have incorrect grammar so that sentence means that I am special-ed.

You can't attempt to correct someone's grammar with incorrect grammar.

I believe that you just got pwnt, Spation.

OK, Spation, a few pointers for your movies, get a freewebs or something, I might let you have a shortyshorts sub domain soon, when I get it. If you want it, that is. BUT, you MUST start improving your movies.... falling off bricks is ok for people with 3 brain cells. Try to make up plots, or funny ideas for movies. Maybe get a better movie editor, WMM isn't exactly the greatest.

Pointers for you d00t, for you.

If no-one look at a previous post of mine (I dunno where it was) you'd remember that AIP will go back to the times before i thought of combining what was my favourite game with my "Corperation". I say "corperation" because the people i hired aren't doing shyte and are complaining that they want pay! WTF!

Thats pretty funny, because all of the Shorty Shorts do it for free.... I wonder why....

They actually (When they joined) said that they don't need pay. Anyway their asses are fired.

Ah, ok. I was just wondering why the Shorty Shorts crew doesn't want pay....

Maybe it's an honour to work for a company/corperation as succesful as yours