Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8713572 times)

This is the only part of your post I question.
pfft have you seen her?

He's really cool, so he feels the need to try and make stocking feel bad because of his own insecurities.
You know, typical girl stuff.
nah

i just find the word "chubsters" hilarious and got a kick out of writing it.

pfft have you seen her?
nah

i just find the word "chubsters" hilarious and got a kick out of writing it.

Are you still too afraid to link a picture of yourself or are you not ready to be made fun of?

Are you still too afraid to link a picture of yourself or are you not ready to be made fun of?
oh you wanted a picture? ok here.

Kaphonaits is underweight according to a pm he sent me

pfft have you seen her?
I have!  Not quite chubby imo.  I need to come up with a new word that stands between "average" and "chubby".

...Chubly.

not like kniaz-tier scrawny, but a little light, yeah.

Boys rule
Girls drool
Kaphonaits prob failing skool

not like kniaz-tier scrawny, but a little light, yeah.
yeah but he compensates by looking pretty bangin

i doubt you do

And no doubt hideous, judging by his unironic effort to avoid posting his own picture.  

And no doubt hideous, judging by his unironic effort to avoid posting his own picture.  
no i'm just unwilling to expend the energy to dig around and find a camera just because you asked me to lol.

yeah but he compensates by looking pretty bangin

i doubt you do
dunno man. some people really dig the mooing.

i feel like stocking would be like a 6 if she was either less short or lost a little weight, because she's got that look of the right amount of meat on the bones to make for a great booty and not be too fat. but she's only like 5'1 or whatever so that would make her look kinda stocky :u

js based off of the pics ive seen, never actually seen a full body

I love how it's you guys' personal goals to ruin every topic because you want to be heard the most.

Seriously just chill out or make a drama.

i feel like stocking would be like a 6 if she was either less short or lost a little weight, because she's got that look of the right amount of meat on the bones to make for a great booty and not be too fat. but she's only like 5'1 or whatever so that would make her look kinda stocky :u

js based off of the pics ive seen, never actually seen a full body
you have to dock those 6 points when you add in her hideous personality.

Why is it that every argument with Stocking eventually ends up with "You're probably ugly."

you have to dock those 6 points when you add in her hideous personality.
im talking irl and since this is the internet i highly doubt she goes around pretending to love jesus and telling her bf how much she would like to eat them

just a guess