Garry's Mod Gallery

Author Topic: Garry's Mod Gallery  (Read 1286894 times)

Umm, are the Reds having a civil war? Or is that a blue medic going BALLS DEEP on his own?
yes.

Another thing: Should I make more? and any TF2 Requests?

Another thing: Should I make more? and any TF2 Requests?
yeah go ahead and make more man, i would suggest turning off the source shadows and setting up custom lighting though
im not going to list all of the commands for it here, however i included how to set these up in a guide and provided a source incase something's not working right
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=577843898
H O W E V E R :  the number i used for the r_flashlightdepthres is inaccurate now as i use 8192 and r_projectedtexturefilter 0 instead of 4096 and 0.2
i wouldn't use these settings unless you're absolutely sure your computer is strong enough to handle it, and if it isn't and you crash, dont worry because the r_projectedtexturefilter command will reset itself to 1 so you'll have the chance to lower the settings, but it'd be smarter to not don't be like me and change your shadow commands in the main menu instead of in-game

EDIT: change your commands in the main menu if you crash
for some reason i cant open the console without the options menu open though, so if you cant open the console try opening it with the options menu pulled up
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 05:07:55 AM by InvisibleName »

r_flashlightdepthres is what kills the computer, not r_projectedtexturefilter, the higher the dynamic shadow resolution, the more CPU is used to render the extra pixels

knock knock
its the republic

does anyone know how to make addon presets instead of disabling then enabling every addon

whats that one combat mod those guys use for tanks

not very good at this

still reminding you guys that I use DX8

5 Minutes of posing
"One little mistake"
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 01:31:32 AM by BLockyBuildingBro »

"Freeman Free Run"
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 01:31:49 AM by BLockyBuildingBro »

I like your images, but could you resize them?

Thank you, and sure thing

"The hero C18 Needs"
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 08:16:35 PM by BLockyBuildingBro »