Garry's Mod Gallery

Author Topic: Garry's Mod Gallery  (Read 1273363 times)

Does anyone know why DasBoschitt has been silent for the past year now?

Does anyone know why DasBoschitt has been silent for the past year now?
Probably busy with life stuff, tired of people demanding the next Idiot Box, or just wanted/needed to take a long break

I tried to remake the Doom 1 cover image with Doom 3 models and it looks horrible

I'm seriously proud of this one, what do you guys think about it?
« Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 02:22:30 PM by [FUG] Nukedude »

After watching "Know your schiit" by Dasboschitt I'm working on my own gmod series that is going to be a satire comedy. I have being slowly progressing and I think it is starting to come out good. Here is a small clip of the first episode, I'd like to recieve some tips: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71ERvpnbJDU

Bump

Does anyone have experience with Hammer Editor?

I've not actually done anything worth while in Gmod in ages, instead i've been working on random projects that'll never be done, one of which is Halo 3 multiplayer player models, but i've still no idea how to do custom proportions (or if it's even at all possible with the Spartan model)

And now i've detoured myself away from that by working on the materials some more, then i learned that i can't have player color tinted cubemapping without the cubemap being full bright, lowering the cubemap's intensity via material proxies causes the cubemap to darken, but the player color tinting disappears

But i did take this picture

first pose with an actual background in a while
haven't really done anything in gmod lately, probably gonna try to get back into it

EDIT: getting back into it
« Last Edit: March 26, 2017, 07:17:24 AM by InvisibleName »

does anyone still do gmod stuff

If mapping stuff counts;

If you want the .vmf's, pm me because it is very unlikely I will ever put this on the workshop or me finishing them
« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 02:54:50 PM by Meth »