Author Topic: JD  (Read 21182 times)

You're not getting the point.

Suppose if you stole from a general store, you got caught and went into jail for 5 years. Are you obviously going to steal from the same store again? Especially after punishment?
I would, but that's just me...

Depends on your age, mate. You could die in jail.

Don't talk about his names, they don't even loving matter.
I could say that what you just said doesn't matter.
Does it matter? That's opinion. Now go take your little opinions and go away.
Get. The forget. Over it.
And by the way, when you quoted me, you didn't get a word I said.
You aren't me, so you don't know how I will or want to act. Go loving die, kid.

You're not getting the point.

Suppose if you stole from a general store, you got caught and went into jail for 5 years. Are you obviously going to steal from the same store again? Especially after punishment?
This also depends on something. What if something happens in jail, or what happens during your ban, could change how you want to do things.

I would, but that's just me...
Hate to say it, but me too. :D

Double Toast
Does it matter? That's opinion. Now go take your little opinions and go away.
Get. The forget. Over it.
Does it matter? That's an opinion. Now go take your little opinions and go away.

/counter

This also depends on something. What if something happens in jail, or what happens during your ban, could change how you want to do things.
For better or for worse, you ignorant little snot.
Edit: Lern2edit
Edit:
Need I say more?
I can't wait :3
Bump/Double Toast

I juts got back from playing the MGS4 levels on it and they're awesome. I'm gonna fix the gun into a level I'm making soon :3
Anyways, this has now become a PS3 GamerTag thread, post them nao.

Suck it :3
« Last Edit: February 19, 2009, 05:20:05 PM by JD »

If you got to jail, why come back in the real world? You're still going to be the same after 36 years.
You're good at making people think about what they say. Now me try.

Hate to say it, but me too. :D
So if you got raped to death, but then you came back to life, you would go get raped until you died again?

You know, after looking at your Addon Topics, your also ignorant to see that your addons blow the loving stuff out of the water. Like Jhon said,
If it's stuff, don't release it
Oh, and isn't an opinion, its a fact. It wasn't flatshaded, only forget-for-brains downloaded it, just like your other addons.

So if you got raped to death, but then you came back to life, you would go get raped until you died again?
Get out.

You know, after looking at your Addon Topics, your also ignorant to see that your addons blow the loving stuff out of the water. Like Jhon said,Oh, and isn't an opinion, its a fact. It wasn't flatshaded, only forget-for-brains downloaded it, just like your other addons.

Get out.
No, really, you get out. If you didn't notice, every add-on I've made since yesterday has been Flatshaded. I didn't know how. Just like you didn't know how to do a lot of things.

Need I say more?
That has absolutely nothing to do with being ignorant. You spam the forget out of :3, and who cares? That's just three you, dit. About every post you make besides your cluster forget here has a :3 or =3 in it.

No, really, you get out. If you didn't notice, every add-on I've made since yesterday has been Flatshaded. I didn't know how. Just like you didn't know how to do a lot of things.
Model =/= Script =/= Originality

Half All of your addons suck and are taken from some form of Anime.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2009, 05:23:47 PM by NickTheSushi »

That has absolutely nothing to do with being ignorant. You spam the forget out of :3, and who cares? That's just three you, dit. About every post you make besides your cluster forget here has a :3 or =3 in it.
Model =/= Script =/= Originality

Half All of your addons suck and are taken from some form of Anime.
Oh, and last time I checked.. Hmm, isn't this a shocker! You don't have a single add-on :D
You have a lot to speak for, I mean, with all of your amazingly great Add-Ons, who would disagree with you?!
Edit: :3 is text. Ignore it.

Oh, and last time I checked.. Hmm, isn't this a shocker! You don't have a single add-on :D
You have a lot to speak for, I mean, with all of your amazingly great Add-Ons, who would disagree with you?!
So what I don't make addons? It's called being a critic? Movie makers don't go around shouting at critcs saying they don't have movies.

Edit: :3 is text. Ignore it.
Then remove what you said with my three quotes.

Haha, well, if you're going to criticize me I can ctiricize you all the forget I want.
You fail. You have nothing to speak for and no one likes you.
Does that mean it's true? Nope.
And I'm not the one bitching about "YOU SPAMZ :3 I HAET U" so really, go forget yourself.
If I knew your address, and I'm not kidding, I'd get my dad to drive me to your house, and kick your fat ass personally.

It's not really awkward to show your emotion, especially if it's on the internet.

It's not really awkward to show your emotion, especially if it's on the internet.
Yes, but he shows it all the loving time.

Yes, but he shows it all the loving time.
Then IGNORE IT.
You show your posts all the time and I'm not going around saying,
"he posts all the time I hate him because he posts so much"