Author Topic: Lego Stuff  (Read 916584 times)

glad to see other people still like bionicles
bionicle is still my favorite lego category

Well, I guess i'm the odd man out, with Space being my favorite category. :(

I made some hardsuits, i'll get around to posting them sometime.

Well, I guess i'm the odd man out, with Space being my favorite category. :(
No you aren't. :D

Also:

The LEGO Movie is looking pretty crazy.

that movie looks so perfect to what i imagine a lego movie should look like. i can't wait :)

is the wizard's staff a half eaten sucker?

bionicle is still my favorite lego category
my uncles have huge collections of them

that movie looks so perfect to what i imagine a lego movie should look like. i can't wait :)

is the wizard's staff a half eaten sucker?

Yes, yes it is.

Is that Batman in the background

No, its THE Batman. Forget the characters, the set of that movie looks beautiful. Some of it is probably CGI, but still.

No, its THE Batman. Forget the characters, the set of that movie looks beautiful. Some of it is probably CGI, but still.
Almost all of the movie is CG.  They used some basic sets and stuff that were real, but all of the characters and animations are CG.  More efficient for the budget.

So the next cuusoo set is the exo suit.  It's disappointing knowing the thing will be butchered beyond belief, but oh well.
http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/6135

glad to see other people still like bionicles
did you seriously not see the bionicle stuff I've been posting

did you seriously not see the bionicle stuff I've been posting
I just got here

omfg lalam at least post instructions or something they look so loving good

He did awhile back, I think. It involves modding bricks.

There were just a couple cuts if I remember correctly. Stuff that Lego should have already.

I have a friend working on an LDD setup for Tahu, but it does require a lot of piece modifications.

There were just a couple cuts if I remember correctly. Stuff that Lego should have already.
I only did a parts list for the OLD kopaka and tahu.  The new stuff requires many more cut pieces/the creation of new pieces that could've easily existed (the inner shoulder pieces, for example).  I'm kind of offering a service to trim down/burnish the pieces to make them appropriate, but the real trouble is Tahu's mask and all of their heads (aside from Onua).  Tahu's mask is a modified version of the Stars Hau mask.  It's trimmed, sanded and polished to look like a normal mask (though a bit more flat), but proportioned to my liking/to be more accurate to the comic book appearance.