The new and improved 3D model topic!

Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3846368 times)

its not that hard, i can send you some reference files if you want/help you figure out any problems.
I was being an idiot again and not reading the documentation first.

Wow man it was aiming right at me when I opened it dont muzzle sweep me.

Looka sweet, good detail with low polycount.

Oh stuff my bad my dude

thx for input

Oh btw fix the muzzle, the circle shape is not done properly, it's like jagged or something.

Oh btw fix the muzzle, the circle shape is not done properly, it's like jagged or something.

its bad triangulation, fixable either by knife cutting the muzzle so its actually flat or just smoothshading the ring.

pageloss
is good gun model, the way its small but has an assault-rifle mag reminds me of an ak47u, but with an HK design

its bad triangulation, fixable either by knife cutting the muzzle so its actually flat or just smoothshading the ring.

Yeah I actually don't know how to fix it lol. I use Milkshape if anyone can lend a hand.

the inner 6 vertices are not aligned with the outer six vertices. stuff like that's pretty tricky for me to align since blender has pretty much no good alignment tools

Yeah I actually don't know how to fix it lol. I use Milkshape if anyone can lend a hand.
bitch its the year 2017 and youre still using milkshape

You probably scaled the inner vertices just from 1 perspective

What you can do is use the uniform scaling option so that it's perfectly flat

for a moment i thought that was blender 2.49b and i was like "yo wtf you actually willingly model in blender 2.49 w h a t"

in blender the closest option you got is knife cut > cut through so you can cut both the inside and outside faces at the same angle, or using shift-# to align your view to the normal of your selection and scale using View.