Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3772763 times)

blockland is gonna have an aneurysm with all those polys

godlike model though as is usual at this point lol
thanks! all this stuff isn't for blockland though, its gonna be for a unreal 4 vr game. all this stuff is going to decorate the roosterpit

thanks! all this stuff isn't for blockland though, its gonna be for a unreal 4 vr game. all this stuff is going to decorate the roosterpit
forget yes

m1 carbine or m14 tactical?

m1 carbine or m14 tactical?
Its the Assault Rifle from Remnant: From the Ashes. It looked like a forgeted cross between an M1/M2 and M14

added a new roosterpit to my F-22. Should I add more detail (like stuff on the screen and the throttle + stick)?

that looks cool! i think it would be really nice if it had a little reticle icon within the HUD!

looks really good, hell yeah do the throttle/stick

dont have to replicate the screen ui so closely tho - see how TheArmyGuy's realistic planes look in the roosterpit.

I wanna 3d print the blockland hammer but Im a novice in 3d modelling and dont know how to work with .dts files

So if anybody can help me export it to .stl, I dont know if its been done before but I wasnt able to find any topic/comment

pls help

I wanna 3d print the blockland hammer but Im a novice in 3d modelling and dont know how to work with .dts files

So if anybody can help me export it to .stl, I dont know if its been done before but I wasnt able to find any topic/comment

pls help
There's a plugin for Blender that allows you to import (and export) DTS, as well as DSQ (for animations)
https://github.com/qoh/io_scene_dts

There's a plugin for Blender that allows you to import (and export) DTS, as well as DSQ (for animations)
https://github.com/qoh/io_scene_dts
Thanks, sheesh I was using the wrong version

Since my whole digital content creation hobby more or less originates from BL, I thought it was fitting to share something I made here. It's sort of my first attempt at a full archviz project and it's an on-going process, so it's not that good yet  :cookieMonster: .

Some process pics:

I would also not mind some feedback since after staring at the same scene for this many hours, it can be hard to distinguish the parts that look odd or not realistic enough. :)

Here's a picture that I annotated with things that i noticed were off, still needed doing or were just bad.

seal between sink and table should probably have a slight gap/thickness, but thats not inherently unrealistic

the stone countertop should probably be more glossy, never seen one matte like that before

regardless, damn cool

-quote-
Thanks! Even though I was happy with how the sink turned out, something about it always felt off and I couldn't figure out what it was. Also, glossiness to the countertop would really add some visual interest. :)