Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3772578 times)

milkshape is being a bitch and when I try to use the scale tool on a shape and i barely move the mouse it compacts it into a flat sheet and when i move it again it does it again and turns it into just a dot.
Are you just clicking and dragging on the viewports? Maybe you're zoomed out too much, the zoom really affects the scaling, zoomed out = fast scaling, zoomed in = slow, but more precise scaling

Which i think is kinda dumb, but it's actually helped me in some situations, so whatever

Oh yeah I didn't post the turntable here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yp1XJtm6A0

4096 seems a bit of an overkill. You could easily half it, at least.

4096 seems a bit of an overkill. You could easily half it, at least.
Correct but I prefer to work in the highest possible resolution.

That is fair enough, but you should down res for presentation.

Some bugs fixed
--
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 07:15:33 PM by BlockAlpha »

lol
welllll I think I end with that project..Now how about to make a new playertype?
Any ideas?
« Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 08:31:50 AM by BlockAlpha »

lol
welllll I think I end with that project..Now how about to make a new playertype?
Any ideas?

A darksouls-ish medieval character would be cool, with kind of heavy and fluid movement animations, to go with the Dueling Weapons

God that would be sweet

Shrek PlayerType or you are farquad.

A darksouls-ish medieval character would be cool, with kind of heavy and fluid movement animations, to go with the Dueling Weapons

God that would be sweet
I need to check the game lol
Shrek PlayerType or you are farquad.
Shrek could be nice
I'm working on spongebob
« Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 10:01:17 AM by BlockAlpha »

I'm working on spongebob

It's bothering me how his "holes" stick out like scabs.

Fixed some stuff

It's bothering me how his "holes" stick out like scabs.
I dunno if it worth it to make them to be "holes"
I fixed the holes to be looking not like scabs..but the model still looks bad from this view

« Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 10:59:05 AM by BlockAlpha »