The new and improved 3D model topic!

Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3853179 times)

accurate or not, very cool
looks more like an lmg than an assault rifle but i guess fallout has some weapon power creep anyways, fluff-wise

where's the rest
you can remove the stock from ak47s

I didn't bother making it because Blockland doesn't mix well with stocks :/

It.. doesn't have a Bipod in-game?
This one is closer to the Lewis gun, the original inspiration for the assault rifle. Plus, i'm making it for my WW3 weapon pack so all MGs are equipped with bipods.

AK552 (View in 3D)

Really liked Khoz's put together-gun-set from waaay back when, and decided to try doing that. Idk how far i'll get with this but ey, at least i'm doing something.

Edit:
Dragunov (View in 3D)

yeah the stock could use some work, but i'm lazy.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 07:41:03 AM by mazeribot »

i've noticed that the level of detail across specific sections on your past 3 guns seems to be unbalanced, like the receivers are bare, the hand guards/gas blocks/rear sights are high in detail, and the barrel/muzzle/front sights are somewhere in between. or at least that's the feel i'm getting

your style could use some refinement but i like where it is at. the limited-use-of-stocks idea makes sense

i've noticed that the level of detail across specific sections on your past 3 guns seems to be unbalanced, like the receivers are bare, the hand guards/gas blocks/rear sights are high in detail, and the barrel/muzzle/front sights are somewhere in between. or at least that's the feel i'm getting

your style could use some refinement but i like where it is at. the limited-use-of-stocks idea makes sense

That's true, but i grew tired :P I would make the other detail too if i could be arsed
I mean, look at my other guns and you can see my level of detail is pretty consistent

HERE COMES THE loving HYPE TRAIN

anyways i made another gun thing

Your lighting is kind of broken, you have to enable 'Auto Smoothing' in the Groups tab and make any kind of adjustment to the model to fix it

Let me get right to the point:

i need someone to model a balloon and a fulton recovery device so I can make a stupid pointless addon that does strangely hilarious things

i need someone to model a balloon and a fulton recovery device so I can make a stupid pointless addon that does strangely hilarious things
ok this needs to be made immediately

i feel like this will go horribly (well) with blockland vehicle physics

can i get a picture of exactly what you want modeled? like i'm looking it up but i'm just getting pictures of several different things attached to balloons

if it helps, i can definitely animate it too

can i get a picture of exactly what you want modeled? like i'm looking it up but i'm just getting pictures of several different things attached to balloons

if it helps, i can definitely animate it too
think mgs5