Author Topic: Hey  (Read 7114 times)

Until it gets serious.

I am still laughing at that convo.

I mean, seriously, you're dating that guy?

I remember this one time I was in a server, he joined the server pretending to be a friend of probuilder's. He talked about his awesome prep school for geniuses. He asked what we thought of probuilder.

I didn't have a problem telling him what I thought of probuilder.

You should ask Ephialtes out. He's a pretty classy guy and has a cool accent.

Um, no thanks, I'm fine with my pro. And that's just his humor I like his humor! And I don't want anymore internet relationships, it's so stupid.

A lot of people like their own humor. It does not mean you have to be an unrelenting narcissist about it.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 04:35:07 PM by General Omega »

Hey pro, What do you want us to build this time?

Hey pro, What do you want us to build this time?

Not gonna say it again.

Guys she really is who she says she is.

If it was probuilder, he would have made a topic on blockland central about how much of an amazingly awesome comedian he is.

Missing an opportunity to stroke his ego is so unlike him that this cannot possibly be him.

Out of curiosity, why did you want to know what we thought of him? Did he mention us or something?

If it isn't clear, we unaminously think he's a big dummy. Does this answer your question?
« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 04:39:05 PM by Wedge »

You should ask Ephialtes out. He's a pretty classy guy and has a cool accent.

Not to mention his lovey houseboat.

I've also heard hes close friends with Simon Pegg. But you didn't hear that from me.

He did talk about this forum and how much everyone hates him, which is obviously true now that I see it.

Gotta stop making errors like this man.

Looks like you're more a douchebag than Pro.

Not to mention his lovey houseboat.

I've also heard hes close friends with Simon Pegg. But you didn't hear that from me.
Everybodys friends with simon pegg!:D

Maybe this person is pro. Hmm...
« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 04:49:35 PM by The God Block »

Looks like you're more a douchebag than Pro.
I prefer starfish. But you are just so easy to troll.