Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5934720 times)

i have a vote

that counts for something right

http://199.91.152.150/rkmy0km8xzpg/59f8ndllmdkhlh9/MegaTextures.zip

If that doesn't work let me know.
Worked, thanks.  That texture pack is a mix with Quandary, default, and what else?

New Shadow of Israphel episodes are coming in February.

The Pressure

Hnnnngggg

I'll set up a contest later. This won't go awry like my last one >_<
What kind of contest

Worked, thanks.  That texture pack is a mix with Quandary, default, and what else?

Majority of it came from an old pack called CopypastaaaCraft. It was really great last time I saw it.

New Shadow of Israphel episodes are coming in February.

* Mega-Bear squeals like a little girl.

IDEA:

THE GREAT BLOKO-Annoying Orange TOWER

WHAT'S DIS?

We miners have struck the earth trillions of times over. We've made our own personal mansions and shantytowns. We've made great factories and gadgets and circuits.

We've yet to make a 10-thousand meter tall tower. I'd like to change that.

HAO TO DO THIS??1

Using MCNostalgia, we downgrade to 1.0. We install Cubic Chunks by Robinton, effectively erasing the ceiling and floors of the world. I shall start, making the swaggalicious Base of the BLOKO-Annoying Orange TOWER.

Seeing as we'll have a 65504 block tall world at our disposal after installing CC, the building code will be pretty loose. A generous amount of vertical space per person, but fairly tight horizontal boundaries. Do you remember when, in the days of old before I was here, some of you made pixel-art towers? Think of that, but in Minecraft.

If you guys like the sound of it we can plan out how to start this project proper.

If we did take on a project that big, would all the resources used in the towers be ... legit?

If we did take on a project that big, would all the resources used in the towers be ... legit?

If you're the hardest cored forgeter around, maybe. We'll prolly do the first tower in creative.

okay i need a good TEXTURE PACK
and nothing like painterly where you have to shove your snake into every socket until you find the one that fits just right
just a normal one you DOWNLOAD and then it WORKS and that's IT

and nothing like painterly where you have to shove your snake into every socket until you find the one that fits just right

idk but suddenly i like dokucraft again

could someone explain to me why cobblestone is buttugly

IDEA:

THE GREAT BLOKO-Annoying Orange TOWER

WHAT'S DIS?

We miners have struck the earth trillions of times over. We've made our own personal mansions and shantytowns. We've made great factories and gadgets and circuits.

We've yet to make a 10-thousand meter tall tower. I'd like to change that.

HAO TO DO THIS??1

Using MCNostalgia, we downgrade to 1.0. We install Cubic Chunks by Robinton, effectively erasing the ceiling and floors of the world. I shall start, making the swaggalicious Base of the BLOKO-Annoying Orange TOWER.

Seeing as we'll have a 65504 block tall world at our disposal after installing CC, the building code will be pretty loose. A generous amount of vertical space per person, but fairly tight horizontal boundaries. Do you remember when, in the days of old before I was here, some of you made pixel-art towers? Think of that, but in Minecraft.

If you guys like the sound of it we can plan out how to start this project proper.
You'll need a 24/7 host for this, lol.

why is my loving sound not working

EDIT: nvm it's my handicapped loving antivirus. it deems "EXPLORER.EXE" harmful. what a loving joke.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 05:28:58 PM by KadeBL_ID12958 »

Sphax.

« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 05:32:29 PM by ? »