Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5988532 times)

Radeon HD 6950 2GB
And I installed it, runs beutifully at 60fps without optifine. I don't even know why it says it needs it. :/

You cant delete meta inf!

ogm he greefd me shti imma kikc him trollllo

What the hell is META-INF even for

Who knows!
It's just bad and no one likes it but Notch.

It screws up mods.

Radeon HD 6950 2GB
And I installed it, runs beutifully at 60fps without optifine. I don't even know why it says it needs it. :/

I was running 18 fps, 10-14 fps full screen. I've had to deal with that FPS for years on my old computer on Blockland, so it didn't bother me much.

It keeps track of how the .jar is composed so it can tell if it's corrupted, my guess.

Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

It screws up mods.

You're annoying.

This might answer your question.

The way to know minecraft time

I seriously love that mod <3
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 11:24:54 AM by MrLoL »

Anyone curious why the guy says Optifine is required for that mod, I think I figured it out. Since that mod allows such control over video graphics, the guy probably thinks you'd want to use that to disable things to lighten the load in combination with the intense shaders.

Quote from: jeb
Also, vines (when attached to a block) will be climbable.
Finally swamps (and jungles whenever they come) will be useful as treehouse lands!

YES! Jeb u fix minecraft
gud jb

holy mother of ass loving ball stuff