Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5765163 times)

that's not doing anything :u

I can't describe it or remember the video I learned it from.

Torch: T
Redstone: R
Block: B
Air: A

Layer 1:
TRT
BRB
TRT

Layer 2:
AAA
RAR
AAA

somebody host survival n we can surviev

btw onle nobs plai mc
rlea ppl plai roblox

btw onle nobs plai mc
rlea ppl plai roblox
roblx is stoped jus liek u nub gtfco

a bunch of colored folk ganged up on my muslim avatar.

Just crafted two golden apples

know i can feed my children

If someone does, I'd love to join in!

Just crafted two golden apples

know i can feed my children
I have like nine, lol

one bar of gold is enough to make a golden apple with an extra nugget to spare

I legit found a golden apple in a dungeon chest in 1.6

Before you learn logic gates, you need to understand the underlying mechanics, like how different redstone items affect the blocks around them. I know that helped me a lot.

Before you learn logic gates, you need to understand the underlying mechanics, like how different redstone items affect the blocks around them. I know that helped me a lot.
I know some about that
what confuses me most are repeaters and how they affect adjacent blocks

I know some about that
what confuses me most are repeaters and how they affect adjacent blocks

They a one-way throughput. They send a signal to the adjacent block in the direction the arrow on top is facing, and no other. The signal enters from the other side.

They a one-way throughput. They send a signal to the adjacent block in the direction the arrow on top is facing, and no other. The signal enters from the other side.
can't they be used to activate blocks directly above?
or did some update eliminate that?
or am I just wrong entirely

I had an awesome experience with the new snapshot yesterday. :D
I spawned by a village and lived as a peasant. I would farm wheat and give it to my employer who would pay me a very low income. I would spend this money on apples just to survive the next day. I did this for days.

I was living in an abandoned house the whole time. I fixed it up until someone moved in. Then I would do that to 2 other abandoned houses. I eventually built my own house and started breeding chickens and sheep. I would sell the chicken meat and wool to get a nice income. Eventually I was able to bling out iron armor which I purchased from the blacksmith. I was the richest one in the village. I started building other houses for villagers to move in but then I got bored.

It was a great experience. I haven't played in forever and I found this quite fun. :D