Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5716645 times)

Because Baby Villagers are only made if there is available housing to be filled. If you add a stuffload of houses (Solid roof, not glass or leaves. Wooden doors), they will make Baby Villagers. Back when the Span forgetloads of Doors Makes stuffloads of Villagers bug still worked, I saw tons of children.

I really like the Stal disk
it's the black one that's not all broken
I hate 11 :u

also, someone give me something to make with redstone that's not horribly difficult
I'm bored
even a loving door is horrible to make sometimes.

even a loving door is horrible to make sometimes.
if you're making an iron door, to open it from either side you'll probably need an XOR gate
any other way, and you eventually get stuck on one side, or you're not able to close the door
with one, no matter which lever you pull, and which state it's in, pulling a lever will toggle the door

I think so anyway
it's been a while :x

if you're making an iron door, to open it from either side you'll probably need an XOR gate
any other way, and you eventually get stuck on one side, or you're not able to close the door
with one, no matter which lever you pull, and which state it's in, pulling a lever will toggle the door

I think so anyway
it's been a while :x
just add water!

also double post but night fox.

Here's the basics of redstone.

yeah I know already
I'm using something like it right now, because I can't actually keep them in my memory
the only one I memorized is an inverter
because it's like the simplest thing

Your first pocket diamonds? ^^

I need a smaller XOR gate
well I don't really
but I want one

I remember the rapid pulser, that one is awesome for rapid fire dispensers

Pity.
Try out RedPower if you haven't, it simplifies wiring and logic gates.
is that the one with insulated wire and the premade single-block gates?
if so
I think I'll make that my only mod besides Optifine

I remember the rapid pulser, that one is awesome for rapid fire dispensers

Place two blocks one block apart. Put redstone torches on opposite sides of each block. Place redstone between them, on top of each block, and next to each torch set.

Place two blocks one block apart. Put redstone torches on opposite sides of each block. Place redstone between them, on top of each block, and next to each torch set.
that's not doing anything :u

I need a smaller XOR gate
well I don't really
but I want one

That version is probably outdated