Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5859215 times)

guess which jackie chan moment I impersonated

IMPLYING ANYTHING UNDERGROUND IS A MINE
you forgot underground homes and natural cave issues

oh and i make wide mines because i like having space to move and i'm not a huge sperg about "maximum efficiency", also light propagates further (visually speaking, systematically the light level is the same but the actual surface will be bighter) with wider spaces so it's easier to see what I'm doing
i bet you make your blockland houses exactly five bricks too
Because you want to play a mod the same way you play vanilla does not mean the mod is bad, it just means you don't want to adapt. Your blockland bullstuff is stupid because blockland is fully creative while terrafirmacraft is meant to be survival.

I'm thinking about starting the 200th blockland minecraft server and might make a topic about it.
The problem is, would you guys join it?

Going to try to get these mods in there:
Permissions Ex.
Some working anti X-Ray mod.
Craftconomy (mainly because of the multi currency)
Towny
Worldedit.
And maybe some others, i don't know what else though, if you want to suggest, go right ahead.

Cmon guise get in here

Holy stuff Terrafirmacraft is confusing, all the tutorials are outdated so can someone show me one that isn't?

I'm thinking about starting the 200th blockland minecraft server and might make a topic about it.
The problem is, would you guys join it?

Going to try to get these mods in there:
Permissions Ex.
Some working anti X-Ray mod.
Craftconomy (mainly because of the multi currency)
Towny
Worldedit.
And maybe some others, i don't know what else though, if you want to suggest, go right ahead.
get a custom world generator to generate the world customly.

get a custom world generator to generate the world customly.
I might just do that.
Also, these are gonna be the ranks as follows:
Guest (you apply for your building privileges and i'm going to try to make it short)
Member (bet you can't figure this one out)
Trusted (Be on the server regularly for 3 days and have no reports of rule breaking and you get trusted.
Moderator (ban, teleport, and kick privileges and maybe the ability to promote up to trusted)
Admin (access to most commands, the ability to do other stuff)
Owner (durr)

might add a /home function.

but even then, i might not, depends if i feel it needs it or not. (in other words don't expect a /home function)
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 04:30:53 PM by Trymos »

I might just do that.
Also, these are gonna be the ranks as follows:
Guest (you apply for your building privileges and i'm going to try to make it short)
Member (bet you can't figure this one out)
Trusted (Be on the server regularly for 3 days and have no reports of rule breaking and you get trusted.
Moderator (ban, teleport, and kick privileges and maybe the ability to promote up to trusted)
Admin (access to most commands, the ability to do other stuff)
Owner (durr)

might add a /home function.

but even then, i might not, depends if i feel it needs it or not. (in other words don't expect a /home function)
That's stupid for many reasons.

My server doesn't have any of that C:

Help, when I try to delete the META-INF with 7zip it says

Have more pics of my build.

The whole thing is built on a ravine. It's incomplete.

I have a massive loving farm, about 3/4 chunks long.

That's stupid for many reasons.
could you at least explain some of the reasons why?

could you at least explain some of the reasons why?
Ranks are stupid because it promotes friends feeling like people at lower ranks are stupid/inferior/young. other than being redundant, this proves nothing. A good greifer will get to trusted status without you knowing jack stuff. Besides, is this going to be a stuffty LOL I POSTED IT ON REDDIT AND ALL THE MC SERVER LISTS kind of server or a blockland server?

Ranks are stupid because it promotes friends feeling like people at lower ranks are stupid/inferior/young. other than being redundant, this proves nothing. A good greifer will get to trusted status without you knowing jack stuff. Besides, is this going to be a stuffty LOL I POSTED IT ON REDDIT AND ALL THE MC SERVER LISTS kind of server or a blockland server?
good point.
might just keep the ranks for moderator, member, admin and owner only.
mainly because just blatantly giving OP is too much imo.
blockland only server, so don't expect this to be on other places.